sweety6455 is offline New Member

Question what to do, what to do...

Hey there,
    Im 19, 5'2", and 135 pounds...I desperately need something to help me lose at least 15 pounds.. A buddy of mine had me get on Lipo 6, but as soon as I started to take 2 before each meal, I felt crazy dizzy and like I wanted to throw up, so I stopped with that. Now hes tellin me to get on clenbuterol , but I just have no idea what to do. All I want is something to help me drop the weight and fast! Now that school is over I have three weeks before it starts up again, and in those three weeks is when I want to get to the gym daily and hop on a supplement or something. Can anyone suggest the best thing for me to do?

Also, if possible, I would like something that will focus more on my stomach rather than my chest area (boob-age). Is there even such a thing?

Welcome to AR girl !!

dianna king is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweety6455
    Hey there,
    Im 19, 5'2", and 135 pounds...I desperately need something to help me lose at least 15 pounds.. A buddy of mine had me get on Lipo 6, but as soon as I started to take 2 before each meal, I felt crazy dizzy and like I wanted to throw up, so I stopped with that. Now hes tellin me to get on clenbuterol , but I just have no idea what to do. All I want is something to help me drop the weight and fast! Now that school is over I have three weeks before it starts up again, and in those three weeks is when I want to get to the gym daily and hop on a supplement or something. Can anyone suggest the best thing for me to do?

Also, if possible, I would like something that will focus more on my stomach rather than my chest area (boob-age). Is there even such a thing?
    have you heard about Zetacaps? they make you so full you can't eat more than a couple bites and then your full. all natural, no stimulants. they work. cut back on fats, increase cardio, 20 minutes every other day. good luck. you can only get them online search under selmedica. clembuteral raised my blood pressure too much. other than that it's like ephedrine.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    welcome to AR

sassy69 is offline ~Female Vet~
    Hey there,

First - ANY supplement you start taking, ease into it SLOWLY. You are loading a pile of thermo stuff before each meal?? Of course it's going to hit you like a ton of bricks. Clen is probably going to hit you even harder. If you went back to the Lipo6 and started at 1 pill per day, see how you feel and increase as you are able. But you shouldn't be loading stuff that makes you sick. Don't even bother with clen.

Second -- look at your diet & training. I'm sure you didn't gain 15 lbs in 3 weeks so you can't expect your body to dump 15 lb in 3 weeks. If you clean up your diet 100%, drink lots of water and hit the gym training with intensity (but not overtraining) and throw in some cardio, you can probably dump some water weight and maybe start some efficient fat burning. But any time you try to force your body to do something like that, expect either 1) it just won't work or 2) it will work for a while and you will rebound like ****ing crazy either when you stop doing whatever you are doing or when your body just can't take it anymore.

You need to take the longer view of a fitness lifestyle and you will get better, more consistent and more maintainable results.

Also look at your bodyfat% and not so much on the weight to make sure that you are dumpign bodyfat and not muscle mass.
    hard work = hard bod

And the stomach / boob thing -- nope you can't spot reduce. Women tend to have higher concentration of fat cells around the stomach / hips / thighs area so it appears to not be gettign results when other areas are. The best thing you can do is keep plugging away at diet & training, keep well -hydrated.
    hard work = hard bod

coaltrain is offline New Member
    welcome

noms is offline Female Member

Red face

Sassy69 hit the spot with what she has told you, listen up to her is my advice! I;m new here to, welcome.
    noms

Hey there,

The first thing I see here is that you're hanging out with some guy who's telling you to use all sorts of products, and they're making you feel like garbage....so he's suggesting another product which is a stimulant as well as illegal....

The second is:

Im 19, 5'2", and 135 pounds...
    Where's the problem? Thats around what my g/f was at when I/she was 19....she lost the weight over time, with a decent (not great) diet and excercise....I say forget about the 15lbs in 3 weeks nonsence, and just chill, keep your working out and eating right.....and the weight will go away.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    welcome aboard

CrazyKC is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Please take Sassy's advice, there is no majic pill, and it doesnt happen over night.

Judge how you look by how you feel and what you see in the mirror and not by a number on the scale

Mizfit is offline Banned
    welcome

Repeat:

If you clean up your diet 100%, drink lots of water and hit the gym training with intensity (but not overtraining) and throw in some cardio, you can probably dump some water weight and maybe start some efficient fat burning.

In 3 weeks you can't expect to measure 15 lb lost on the scale. Instead clean up your diet & you will first see some water drop. Then if you have a good resistance training program, you can increase your lean muscle mass (and no, you won't look like Arnold Schwartzenegger by lifting -- women don't have that level of testosterone to build size like that and it takes YEARS of heavy lifting to get that big even if you had the genetics to do it). But lean muscle mass can even make the same amount of bodyfat look a lot better and I *** BET*** that is what you are really interested in, right? Don't get hung up on what the scale says. Its not the correct measure to gauge what you want.
    hard work = hard bod

Billyspt4 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the board, I don't think with your weight and height that you should lose anything, but if you still want to, sassy knows her stuff

Thread Information