monsterone is offline New Member

Question about HGH

I have a question regarding my girlfriend. She is taking anavar with growth hormone . She is not taking any thyroid or insulin with it. Will she see any results and are there any side effects without taking the thyroid with the growth. She has been on anavar for two weeks and just started the HGH yesterday. Thanks.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterone
    I have a question regarding my girlfriend. She is taking anavar with growth hormone. She is not taking any thyroid or insulin with it. Will she see any results and are there any side effects without taking the thyroid with the growth. She has been on anavar for two weeks and just started the HGH yesterday. Thanks.
    Growth is known to lower your own production of T3, why don't you go to the profiles section and read the profile Hooker did, it will give you a good idea about the possible sides of Growth. Why would she start taking it w/o reading into it first

sassy69 is offline ~Female Vet~
    Exactly - that's a little scary to invest the $$ required for GH, start it and THEN ask what it will do. God people --- RESEARCH BEFORE YOU INJECT THIS STUFFFFFFFF!

What dose is she using? My opinion -- looking to GH for bodyfat loss, etc. -- its a long term effort to get any results other than an increased feelign of well-being, more energy, etc. You are talking 4-6 months. And the diet MUST be tight on this stuff as well.

And further, I hope your g/f is taking the responsibility of doing this belated research herself as well & not just relying on you to do it for her.
    hard work = hard bod

Easy now. I didn't say that she hadn't. I just wanted to see what experienced people had to say, verses literature. If you notice, there are about one hundred different versions on this forum alone. I mean personally I know a guy who takes 4ius per day without insulin or T3 and loves it. This kid is very young, 5'9", 240 lbs., at 6 percent body fat (H2O submersion), and one of the strongest pound for pound guys on the planet. So as you can see, there are a lot of versions, just want as much feed back as possible. And when you love someone, you tend to go the extra distance to make sure that things are safe.

On another note, she is doing this on a very functional level. She is an athlete in a very explosive sport (which I can't name to keep her anonymity), so this is for performance, not looks. She is ripped naturally, lucky for her, and me. Some more background is that a history of abnormal thyroid is prevalent in her family. She didn't want to take cytomel because she was afraid of it suppressing her thyroid. What would be the safest way to go, and not mess with her thyroid? She is only taking 1 iu per day.

Thanks.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Like I said in the other thread, GH is known to suppress your thyroid function which is why people run T3 with it...

Why is she taking GH? If she is naturally lean, what results is she looking for out of it It's not anything that I would think would increase power in an explosive sport as you say.. I'm a little confused here on why she is taking it.

How familiar are you with high level athletics? Just curious, not being mean. GH is well known in all of sports including: sprinting, powerlifting, football, heck even cycling, mainly for its well known ability to strengthen ligaments and tendons, not to mention increased FUNCTIONAL muscle that better yet is kept even after being discontinued. Not to mention, undetectable.

So to make my point, we weren't going into this blind, just wanted more input, and since I had some extra time, I checked on it. Didn't want to panick anyone that we were just throwing drugs into someone's body, LOL.

Well, to your point, if you have reviewed any number of the BB boards and looked at the sort of posts that come up for women, e.g. "My boyfriend said winny will lean me out." and "I want to take GH to lose weight" -- And of course "My girl is fat, how much winny shoudl she take?" Holy f*** I want to slap the girls for being stupid and the guys for being ignorant. But you've given us a bit more detail here.

I'm not a doctor and wouldn't be able to speak to the effects of gh on someone w/ an existing thyroid condition. 1 iu ED is a very conservative dose. I wouldn't go above 2 iu ED for a lady. Really no point. You need to plan on a cycle of 4-6 months to get the "effects" of gh, although GH + AAS is reported to give enhanced results, whereas GH by itself wont' build muscle. Probably the sorts of results she will encounter are healthier skin, better sense of "well-being", some fat loss. Some say you can also get some results from site injections into the skin folds of wherever your issues are. Better recovery, etc. Diet should be clean.

Some people experience water retention from GH. Lately I've seen recommendations to go EOD instead of ED to reduce this. But again, not a doc and just repeating some of the things I've seen.
    hard work = hard bod

I appreciate the help. Yeh I am not the typical boyfriend. Very much in love, and fairly well informed. I have been a competitive powerlifter for several years at a very high level, not to mention other sports at the college and Olympic level. So really I just wanted to talk to some female athletes that were or had used it for safety reasons mainly. Never to informed.

Thanks girls. I appreciate the feed back.

For the thyroid issue, I'd suggest getting full panels done before going on the cycle(s) and also after just to be on the safe side.
    hard work = hard bod

Jerzey is offline Member
    How familiar are you with high level athletics? Just curious, not being mean. GH is well known in all of sports including: sprinting, powerlifting, football, heck even cycling, mainly for its well known ability to strengthen ligaments and tendons, not to mention increased FUNCTIONAL muscle that better yet is kept even after being discontinued. Not to mention, undetectable.

So to make my point, we weren't going into this blind, just wanted more input, and since I had some extra time, I checked on it. Didn't want to panick anyone that we were just throwing drugs into someone's body, LOL.
    I know what you are saying, my question is "does she notice anything from taking GH in that respect?" I know a lot of people using GH, but mostly for bb'ing. I don't know any athletes on it and I am wondering if she notices anything from the GH, that's all. All the reading I have done is from doctors and what little I could find with GH and bodybuilding, nothing specifically for athletes. Does she think it's benefiting her or is it too early to tell?

For bf reduction it takes time to show... also, people I know who have used it say they noticed the best results at about 3 mos and to run it at least that long.

I had my T3 checked before I started GH, I will definitely get it checked again when I stop it. I did the same when I ran Var actually, I am lucky to have a doctor that I can be honest with and he doesn't give me too hard of a time

I think it's great that you are getting involved with her!

Yeh, she just got with her doctor, and her doc is going to monitor her, and do some research for safety reasons, which is real cool. It is way to soon to tell results just yet, but other women athletes that I know, have had tons of results mainly in conjunction with some anabolics, but I know one incredible athlete that said she didn't use any anabolics, and still saw great results in strength and speed that she was able to keep.

You guys are being very cool. I appreciate it.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Yeh, she just got with her doctor, and her doc is going to monitor her, and do some research for safety reasons, which is real cool. It is way to soon to tell results just yet, but other women athletes that I know, have had tons of results mainly in conjunction with some anabolics, but I know one incredible athlete that said she didn't use any anabolics, and still saw great results in strength and speed that she was able to keep.

You guys are being very cool. I appreciate it.
    I'm really interested in HGH as I just started it a little under 2 mos. ago. Of course, all of my experience and just about everyone I know that takes it uses it in conjunction with bb'ing and/or fat loss. Your gf using it as an athlete at an Olympic level is really interesting to me and I'd like to see what she gains from it. I'm constantly researching and trying to find articles on dosage, split and/or single dose, time of day to take doses, how it works with AAS, doctors views, etc. I post good articles when I find them.

Keep me updated on her cycle please, I'd like to see what kind of results she gets from it and what she takes, dose, time of day, etc. (as it changes).. Just for my own personal knowledge. Hopefully she gets great results

Thread Information