Mysterious11 is offline Female Member

Smile Requesting Access

Hello Everyone! I am requesting access to the forum. I have been working out for 10 years now and have hit a plateau. Looking for answers and advice. Have a wonderful day and thank you.

noms is offline Female Member
    Hello back at you. This place is great to get questions answered, what are you doing for training now? cardio, weights, how many times you train a week, what does your diet look like...ttyl noms

ACCESS GRANTED, as of now unitll you do something stupid b/c you didn't read the rules. welcome

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    welcome...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by noms
    Hello back at you. This place is great to get questions answered, what are you doing for training now? cardio, weights, how many times you train a week, what does your diet look like...ttyl noms

Thank you for the warm welcome. I do one hour on the eliptical 5 days a week. I have not been training with weights for four months. My diet consists of 10% Carbs, 75% Protein and 15% Fat. I am 5'11" and weigh between 140-145. I am getting ready to start a cutting cycle. I will be running a 12 week cycle of var and winny (oral) at 10mcg var and 4mcg winny (oral). My b/f is 17%. Since this is my first cycle and after extensive research will this cycle be good for achieving some good definition? Our weights are limited over here (Kuwait) as I live in the middle of nowhere but I have a decent routine for the weights I have to work with. Any insight is greatly appreciated and have a wonderful day!
    Last edited by Mysterious11; 08-12-2005 at 01:15 AM.

If you don't mind me asking why not training with weights for the last 4months? whats your goals for yourself? ex. lower body fat, build, tone. are you doing a competiion or just training for yourself??

p,s how has it been on your 1st cycle I just got off my 1st, it went well, I put some good weight on now lets just see how much stays on. anyways ttyl noms

Quote Originally Posted by noms
    If you don't mind me asking why not training with weights for the last 4months? whats your goals for yourself? ex. lower body fat, build, tone. are you doing a competiion or just training for yourself??

p,s how has it been on your 1st cycle I just got off my 1st, it went well, I put some good weight on now lets just see how much stays on. anyways ttyl noms

I have been really busy with work putting in 84 hours a week. I am working in support of the war going on in Iraq so I am living very close by it's borders. I had to drag myself to the gym just to do cardio so I could maintain. I am looking to get more definition, really cut. I haven't started my cycle yet as I am waiting for my var to arrive anyday now. I must say I am a little nervous, but I have done so much researching I know I'll be ok. I'll keep you up to on my progress and how things are going. I only want to shed maybe 10lbs, but definition is the key goal for me. Take care

sounds like your haeds in the right space, I know who work and life get in the away, theres times like It feels so hard to train, but In the end I love it and feels great. good luck noms

jesse_james is offline Member
    Welcome to the Board!

welcome

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Welcome to AR.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Welcome, account is all set up

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Welcome to our home!

Hey I'm headed your direction in Oct !!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Thread Information