TomBoi is offline New Member

Question same sustenon question...

Ok, this is basically the same question I (accidentally) threaded on the Female Forum. *I meant to put it here* I'm new here, and this is a legit question.

A few years back, I lost some weight due to hospitalization and a friend offered me some Sten 250 (2 redijects, taken 3 weeks apart). I didn't notice any side effects other than an increased appetite, a great "pumped up" feeling, and a rediculous sex drive. I also gained back most of the weight I'd lost.

What I want to know is would it be ok to take a low but steady dose of sten again? Like, 100mg a week for six weeks? Am I tempting fate? I'm looking to bulk up but I'm not willing to deal with a beard.

Thanks in advance for any advice or comments.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    no hun... that is 1st of all is not a cycle... 1 shot every 3 weeks is doing nothing but screwing up your hormones for a few days....

2nd females and sustenon is a no no.. please research you are not ready to use aas IMHO

TomBoi is offline New Member
    yes ma'am, I know that now (and feel like a retard for having done it). i blindly took the advice of the guy that offered it to me and i know that was a mistake. i was just wondering whether or not i could take it again without side effects.

i've been researching for a few weeks now and i guess a lot of the info i've been getting is bunk. (i.e., anadrol is the only steroid females shouldn't take) that's why i joined up here.

any info from anybody would be appreciated, and thanks again.

*sigh* i hate being the new kid...
    Last edited by TomBoi; 09-01-2005 at 05:08 PM.

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member
    not an expert but sus is a mixture of tests which is not a good idea for women.
    "btw aqua teen hunger force rules puney earthling"
    "yeah aqua teen hunger force rules mother fuker"

Thread Information