BFL_GIRL is offline Female Member

Smile A New Body for Life

Hi all. I am a 29yr old SA female. I was up until the early morning hours reading stuff on this site
    I won the Body for Life comp in SA in March this year.
    (See before and after pics attached.)

I have not been on any cycle before, for the challange I used ECA stack for four weeks and a precontest diet for 12 weeks.

I see a lot of girls combine T3 and Clen . Is T3 not dangerous if things go wrong? I have seen many posts on cycling these together, but not sure on T3 dosageAnavar and Primo S is also popular. Would you start A after 4 weeks on Clen T3? What should your fat% be before you start cycling?I look forward to being part of this forum & learning as much as possible. Please help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A New Body for Life-slide1.jpg   A New Body for Life-slide2.jpg   A New Body for Life-12-13-2004-11%3B01%3B01am.jpg  
    Last edited by BFL_GIRL; 09-03-2005 at 11:43 PM.

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    Well looking good, quite the transformation already!

Although I'm not very knowledgeable about Anavar , I do believe that you can cycle at whatever bodyfat you feel like. Depends on your goals. I would say, once you start hitting plateaus that are going to be difficult to break on your own...then a cycle.

If you dont get responses soon, bump your post, sometimes people dont see it, but the girl members here are all really awesome and willing to help out! Good luck.

Welcome to AR!

Thank you for your advice. Every little bit appreciated. The pics are not very clear. I lost 13 kg's and went from 25% to 10% bf in 12 weeks.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    hey BFL GIRL welcome to AR this is a great forum full of infomation and helpfull people.

by the way thats quiet a transformation in 12 weeks you look stunning keep up the good work

Welcome to AR

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    First off welcome to the AR. Second, congratulations on your progress and winning the BFL comp. As far as what your fat % should be before you start cycling is up to you, but as far as t3 clen goes for females I hesistate to give any advise. But there are a lot of experienced girls on this board who are more than happy to help you.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to AR.. great job! wonderful transformation

Welcome to AR. Nice job on the results.

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    Welcome to AR! and awesome transformation!!

Zapp is offline Banned
    Welcome BFL. You look great!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    beautiful transformation. if u mean sa tx maybe ill run into u at the gym some time. keep up the good work!

sassy69 is offline ~Female Vet~
    Hey girl! Congrats on the transformation. But if you are 10 % bf now, why the hell would u be concerned about using T3? For starters, T3 is a thyroid medication and yes it shouldn't be used w/o totally understanding it. T3 eats muscle AND fat indiscriminantly. So you would probably hear of people suggesting to take an AAS w/ it to help preserve muscle.

As far as var & primo. First if you are plannign to cycle these and its your first time, dont' stack. Start w/ the var if anything & see how you respond to it. Anything you plan to stack make sure you've done each of the components at least once before putting them together so you know how you react to each.

I'm really confused as to what exactly you are hoping to accomplish w/ this stuff if you've completed 1 12 week transformation? I don't know anything about your history of training & diet. But I will say that if you've got a total of 3 months of diet & trainign under your belt, regardless of the great results, you don't have any sort of established diet & trainign regimen that you can honestly say you have put in the time to develop a solid base of muscle and let your body do what it does naturally before throwing in chemical modification.

Basically I'm not trying to dis you or anything, but you need workout history & discipline on the order of years, or at LEAST a yr before you start looking to the drugs for changes. As I said, you didn't state what your goals are for which you would be using any of these controlled substances, but because you seem to still be fairly new to the whole fitness thing, you can probably attain any one of your goals naturally and w/ greater chance to retain the results.

I suggest you continue to research but focus on learnign more diet & training and doing them to reach your next goal.
    hard work = hard bod

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Nice progress

JohnnyB

donbone is offline Banned
    congratulations of your hardwork. You quads have a nice shape to them.

Welcome!

goose is offline Banned
    great job girl, you need to get a scale that can measure you body fat,and use it before a cycle,look into Winstrol tabs,will do wonders to your body

oakley1 is offline New Member

Job well done

:
    Quote Originally Posted by BFL_GIRL
    Hi all. I am a 29yr old SA female. I was up until the early morning hours reading stuff on this site
    I won the Body for Life comp in SA in March this year.
    (See before and after pics attached.)

I have not been on any cycle before, for the challange I used ECA stack for four weeks and a precontest diet for 12 weeks.

I see a lot of girls combine T3 and Clen. Is T3 not dangerous if things go wrong? I have seen many posts on cycling these together, but not sure on T3 dosageAnavar and Primo S is also popular. Would you start A after 4 weeks on Clen T3? What should your fat% be before you start cycling?I look forward to being part of this forum & learning as much as possible. Please help
    hey SA girl what part of the country are you from, oh and by the way "GREAT PICS" excellent shape on those quads.
    i'm former SA now living in the UK, good to have some one from home and wellcome to AR.
    Cheers

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Looks like you have done a great job. Congrats!!!

SpiderRico is offline Member
    congrats and welcome to the forum this is the best place in the world

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    looking great! Amazing transformation!

v-twin is offline Associate Member
    you look awesome,keep it up

ward065 is offline Member
    awesome transformation. how much time between the before and after pics?

There was 12 weeks between before and after. It was my first attempt at training .before I had not lifted a weight.
    It is now a year later and I am battling to move forward...

Savage1 is offline New Member
    Welcome, and you look great. YOu did an awesome transformation.

sassy69 is offline ~Female Vet~
    What does it mean "battling to move forward"? How have you changed up your lifting / training? My original comment stands -- get some more experience & time in w/ just training & diet naturally. You can add 10 lb of lean muscle w/o drugs.
    hard work = hard bod

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    You must be very proud of your accomplishment!!! Looks awesome.

SHOCKER2 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to AR. Looking good.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Good work. I would suggest staying away from t3, at least until you see if you can reach your goals with clen and then t4.

chilipepper75 is offline Female Member

Chilipepper

Good job. I am 30 yr old female and noticed a dramatic change in my body and metabolism due to age. Prior to my last child I was 106 lbs. & 12% body fat. I was proud of my accomplishments, then I became pregnant and I worked out the entire pregnancy, but still gained 75 lbs. Afterwards, I worked out hard and watched my diet, kept a journal and at one point could not lose an ounce. I worked with a personal trainer who was once a professional body builder and he informed me about steroids , but he was strongly against their use in women. I was determined to lose the fat, I did research, discussed the possiblities with my gynecologist and came to the conclusion the only solution was some sort of hormone change. (I have had 3 children.) Most doctors want to give you estrogen, but what I needed was testosterone . I did a cycle of Winstrol Dept, very low dose. I had virtually no side effects and have never felt better in my life. I had energy, drive, strength, no mood swings and fat loss. I had great gains in strength, but I was not masculine. At one point I was 5' 3" and 140lbs without an ounce of fat or cellulite and a size 3. I am now 130 lbs and barely a size 7. In approx 4 weeks I was lean and have kept the muscle ability, but quit working out for approx. 1 year. I apparently needed the boost from Winstrol, the hormone and effects are different for everyone. By medical standards my doctor could have given me testosterone, but that would have made me aggressive, acne prone, etc. Do some research and if you have a good gyno talk to him/her; I advised mine that I was considering HGH or Winstrol and he advised against Winstrol (Vet use only) and gave me the option to have hormone testing to warrent HGH. We are all deficit in our HGH level after approx. 16 yrs of age. Legally you can get a prescription for the hormone and it is warranted. Do your research and trust your instincts. I would do Winstrol again, but I have never read anything positive on the use in women (Luckily I had a trainer who advised me and guided/warned me of effects) or close to the results that I had.

Good Luck!

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    All I can say is you have come a long way girlfriend!

I think you should reflect back on your journey, and the reason why you wanted to get to where you are in the first place. You look awesome!

I must agree with Sassy....what is it you want to accomplish? And, if it's just for personal gain...do you want risks? There are other ways to get further advanced. But, if the choice is right to you...just do some good homework and choose carefully.

I myself am cycling, but I do it for different reasons. I couldn't compete against other girls in my class if I didn't...unfortunately. But, that's neither here nor there.
    I am under the guidance of my trainer, a well known Figure and Bodybuilding IFBB Professional. Perhaps, you would feel less anxiety if you seeked the expert advice from a trainer in your area.

Though there are a lot of good information here...it's always comforting to have the confidence of someone close.

Take Care...and be good to your body!

Pitbull is offline Junior Member
    Welcome BFL Girl this sure is the best place to learn. I'm, also from Sa.
    The best way to keep having gains is to keep changing diet , routines etc. Devide your year into cycles eg. strength , hypertrophy , competition - personally works for me. Post your training and diet and the guys and gals will help you out or you can pm it to me.

William Wallace is offline Junior Member

Hate to beat a dead horse but...

awesome job...keep it up!

moranitotongano is offline Associate Member
    That was amazing, what helped you keep motivated? I know many who have tried only to quit after a short time. Great job, congrats and welcome.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    lookin good welcome!

bella23511 is offline Female Member
    What was the diet you used?

Thread Information