Thread: cytomel or clen

dd102077 is offline Female Member

Question cytomel or clen

Hi I was wondering if anyone could tell me if clen is any better than cytomel . I have taken cytomel and it really didn't do anything for me. I have been thinking about taking clen but I heard that it was basically the same as cytomel and I don't want to waste my money if it is not going to do anything for me. What I am needing is to shed some body fat (alot) and really firm and tone up with muscle. If anyone can give me their opinion I will really appreciate it.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    What genius told you they are basically the same thing?
    What happens here, stays here

To be honest I can't remember who told me that. They just didn't have anything good to say about either one of them. Can you give me your input on them?

I wouldn't take t3 unless i was on other AS and even then, only if i was getting ready for a show

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...=&threadid=766

Clen can (and will) help a little with the bf but only if your diet and training are solid

Thanks for the info. I think I will just stick with the ECA and try to get a little more strict on my diet and workouts.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    t3 is the active thyroid hormone. it has 3 iodine complexes, one less than the inactive t4. t3 is very very powerful for stripping away fat and muscle. you may not care about losing muscle, but t3 causes a nasty rebound when you're off because the body's own production of t4 and enzymes to comvert t4 to t3 is drastically reduced for a long period of time, so you will gain fat pretty uncontrollably for a while post t3 cycle.

when mrs. evil used t3+anavar she had great fat loss results, but after the cycle was done with proper tapering, she ended up with more fat than she started with and she was eating less calories too. there was nothing she could do.

clen is a synthetic chemical that stimulates the beta (adrenaline)receptors. this fat loss is much milder, but there is very little rebound. clen can also suppress your appetite as well, slightly more than ECA from my experiences.

with all these chemicals available, the most effective way to lose fat is a well planned diet and exercise program and most of all, discipline and desire.

Thanks for the info Dr. Evil. I did gain weight after I got off of the cytomel now I am trying to get it off. I just hope that I didn't screw anything up and will never be able to get it off. But I guess all I can do is try my hardest. Thanks again for the input. I will stay away from it.

don't worry you didn't do any permanent damage. you just made it a little tougher on yourself temporarily. your thyroid and metabolism should restore itself in time. good luck.

Thanks again. I am glad to hear you say that, made me feel a lot better. You have been a great help.

the women are always so polite

Dr E- how much was she taking?

mrs. evil was taking 12.5mcg of cynomel at her peak. she started at a quater of a 25mcg tab/day, so ~6-7mcg/day. the anavar was a 6 week cycle, so the cynomel must have been around 6 weeks as well.

hardbodygrl is offline Female Member
    Primo, did u have any rebounds from the t-3? Iknow a female who is taking 100mcg a day. Is that waay to much, Will that effect the thyroid?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Clen and T3 both act to raise the metabolism and burn fat, but do so in different ways.

Neither will do much unless you have the rest of your house in order.

First you need a good diet & cardio combo. Once you have that down and you start losing weight, then start Clen to help speed up the process.

Cycling Clen for 2 weeks then ECA for two weeks is a popular fat-burning cycle.

Originally posted by hardbodygrl
    Primo, did u have any rebounds from the t-3? Iknow a female who is taking 100mcg a day. Is that waay to much, Will that effect the thyroid?
    I wouldn't go over 50...just my opinion, though
    Last edited by primodonna; 05-03-2002 at 11:53 AM.

Thread Information