Ironarms is offline Member

girlfriend needs advice

age...22
    height...5 foot 4
    weight....132
    chest 36 d

she's sitting right next to me and asked me about a fat burner...i recommended clen and made her read the clenbuterol handbook in the forum...shes been dieting and training consistently for several yrs and has a good diet and does cardio every morning....of all the supplements to take other than steroids is clen the best option for her???

any help would be greatly appreciated

Raistlin is offline New Member
    its good but you will hear about the sides....i used to get headaches from it they wernt real bad but little dull pain a constant take week on week of if i remember right

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironarms
    age...22
    height...5 foot 4
    weight....132
    chest 36 d

she's sitting right next to me and asked me about a fat burner...i recommended clen and made her read the clenbuterol handbook in the forum...shes been dieting and training consistently for several yrs and has a good diet and does cardio every morning....of all the supplements to take other than steroids is clen the best option for her???

any help would be greatly appreciated
    What about an eca stack?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    dont do the hand book do the clen buterol profile in profiles section hooker did pimp job

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin
    its good but you will hear about the sides....i used to get headaches from it they wernt real bad but little dull pain a constant take week on week of if i remember right
    It can keep you up at night and give headaches. Offtime is important with clen as beta2 receptors are quickly downregulated by the body.

Jerzey is offline Member
    I prefer ECA, but I know some people like Clen better.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    At 5'4" and 132 lbs she obviously is doing something wrong if she can't lose weight. She needs to focus on her diet, which if she posts, will help us critique what she is doing.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep.. most women even if they think thier diet is on.. they will skip meals and what not..

she needs to be eating 6-8 meals a day.. that and water will do the trick
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

sassy69 is offline ~Female Vet~
    At the very least I'd recommend she look at an ECA before going right to clen . Also as noted above, there are ways to focus fat loss by reviewing your diet & optimizing it to get the results you want. ECA or not - I dont' really find those things to be the answer to getting results if the diet isn't on. Generally I really rely on ECA or ECA-like things to kickstart my energy but I don't look to them for fat loss. That's all diet. Personally I like Thermorexin from the AF Store, but it seemed that my adrenals got a bit toasted on thermos after my last competition. So instead I use their other product Cardio Breeze. Instead of that whacky buzz, it mostly just wakes you up & gets you more focused - somehow an hour of cardio at 5:30 am doesnt seem so bad after 10 minutes
    hard work = hard bod

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Good advice Sassy, But like you stated, diet is what really needs to be focused on the most.

Thread Information