Thread: anavar

rclausell is offline New Member

Wink anavar

im' thinking about taking anavar as a female how much should i take?
    should i stack it with something?
    and how long should i take it ?
    or if you know of something i should take. i want to gain 15 pounds of muscle
    and have twelve % body fat.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Nice first post, no hello i am new here...but anyway i would go with 5mg of anavar split into 2.5 mg every 12 hours, see how it works and then if you want you can go up by another 2.5 mg, i wouldn't recommend going above 10mg a day. You could also try 50 mg of primobolan depot split into 25mg on Sunday and then 25 mg on thursday, and i wouldn't stack nothing, at least not right now, wait untill you get more advanced. 6-8 weeks should be ok. Good luck

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Do some research on your options first. Click on the search button. Anavar goes really well with Creatine too....check that out as an option. Good luck, welcome aboard, and rip it up!!!

Patricia R. is offline New Member

Hello!

hello!im a new menber!First i want to say that my english is not good but i am trying to write the best i can!(i am from Brazil).
    The question is:anavar is the same thing as oxandrolone,because i bought oxandrolone and i dont know how to use it

Patricia R. is offline New Member

Re: Hello!

Originally posted by Patricia R.
    hello!im a new menber!First i want to say that my english is not good but i am trying to write the best i can!(i am from Brazil).
    The question is:anavar is the same thing as oxandrolone,because i bought oxandrolone and i dont know how to use it

Thread Information