Thread: After Clen?

TRA23 is offline Female Member

Question After Clen?

Hey ladies,

I'm new to the board and just wanted to say hi to everyone!

I have a question about clenbuterol ....

I am currently taking it 2 weeks on/2 weeks off and just wanted to know what happens after you finish the 8 week cycle? Will all the weight come back as quick as you lost it? Does your metabolism crash? Can someone share with me their personal experiences with taking it? Thanks for all your help!

TRA23 is offline Female Member
    Thanks alot LG. I was getting worried because I was reading through some post on Clen and somebody said that you gain all the weight back extremly fast because it messes up your metabolism. You've taken away some of my fears! Thank you!

overactive-girl is offline Female Member
    what do you mean by "clean"?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I think she mean you have to still eat less calories then your body burn or at least a manitenance amount, and in clean foods, lean proteins, complex carbs in the morning and starchy carbs as the day progresses Ex. Chicken, tuna, turkey, oatmeal, potatos, vaggies, salads etc, that's the foods that work for me...some woman might not be able to get away with to many complex carbs and still stay lean, so it's live and learn kind of thing, no bady knows how you react to curtain food like you do.

As for the Clen thing, well if you do not follow a clean diet after discontinuance od Clen, the lost fat will return very quikly, the results that come from clen disapear quickly when the food intake isn't in check, but the same goes for ECA as well, if you eat more then you burn you will gain weight, if you eat less then you will loose weigh...but i would deffinitelly take little-girls advice on taking ECA for a few weeks after Clen has been stop that should keep you leaner longer.

XXL

Miamijuicejunky is offline New Member
    I used clen and lost 20 pds of fat and have not gianed it back I have a clean diet and do cardio about 45 min 3 times a week.

babi is offline Associate Member
    i dont think clen messes up yuor metabolism like that,maybe you are thinking of t3 which is a thyroidn drug

Thread Information