Thread: clen

littlemo is offline Female Member

clen

Hi everyone, I'm new to this so bare with me. I'm trying to lose about 20lbs and thinking about taking clen . How much would I take and for how long?
    I do cardio 6 days a week in the morning on an empty stomach and my diet is pretty good. I have already dropped 12lbs but now I'm stuck need help.

Can you tighten up your diet some more?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board... but this isn't the appropriate section to post your question.

yes right know i take in mostly protein and don't eat after 8pm. How many meals a day should i eat and how much protein. I do cheat throughout the day. But i thought doing 1 hour a day cardio plus weights would help.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Welcome

Post in diet where a helluva lot more people will see your post

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this so bare with me. I'm trying to lose about 20lbs and thinking about taking clen . How much would I take and for how long?
    I do cardio 6 days a week in the morning on an empty stomach and my diet is pretty good. I have already dropped 12lbs but now I'm stuck need help.
    Do a search on the clenbuterol handbook and you will find everything you need. Good luck!

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    yes right know i take in mostly protein and don't eat after 8pm. How many meals a day should i eat and how much protein. I do cheat throughout the day. But i thought doing 1 hour a day cardio plus weights would help.
    Why dont you eat after 8 pm? i dont like this idea of a diet at all. ( your not the 1st I have seen speak like this.)

I agree with tightening, or changing up your diet 1st .. you can still lose more with diet and excercise... and also mixing up your cardio .. try taking a class as well

What time would suggest to stop eating or should I do that at all, also how many protein shakes should I be taking in?
    I'd love to lose 25lbs and look good in a bikini for our honeymoon in september, any strict suggestions?

lindseyls1 is offline Female Member
    as from what ive heard from many many places your not soposed to eat after 7pm if your trying to lose weight. And I dont think you should be taking any protein shakes either cuz they are high in calories, but hey im just a newbie!! Either way if your trying to lose weight you should pay attention to your caloric intake!!

Quote Originally Posted by lindseyls1
    as from what ive heard from many many places your not soposed to eat after 7pm if your trying to lose weight. And I dont think you should be taking any protein shakes either cuz they are high in calories, but hey im just a newbie!! Either way if your trying to lose weight you should pay attention to your caloric intake!!
    protein shakes are a very good way to add in protein to your diet. you can find powders that are low in carbs and have very few fats, so that you can have oats and a shake for beakfast. While solid forms of protein are more ideal, many have to take in shakes in order to meet their dialy dose of protein.

and not eating after 7 pm is crap. your body will then be going for several hours without eating, which is when you will start eating your muscle instead of fat deposits. muscle is very important to keep, because it helps burn fat fast in a sence. Not eating fo a very long preiod of time, over 5 hours is very detrimental to fat loss.

Both of these myths are made up by the "logics" behind fad diets and crash diets, both which will put weight right back on a person once the come off the diet.

Thanx for clearing that up ttuprincess, I thought is was a good thing to have a shake before bed. I want to look into taking clen , but I was just wondering if you had any experience taking it or if it works. Currently I'm taking in ephedra, caffeine pills, and aspirin in the morning before my workout I heard it was a good way to start out.

thats a great way to start Mo! how long have you been taking that?

sassy69 is offline ~Female Vet~
    Don't see the point in looking to a controlled substance to "lose weight" when your diet can easily be cleaned up. Its hard to make specific comments on a diet when you didnt' post up exactly what you are eating now.

For those new to fitness & nutrition I really like to recommend Bill Phillips' Body for Life book / program. You don't necessarily have to buy all the EAS supplements - a good multi-vitamin & any decent low carb / low fat protein mix will work fine. But the book gives excellent guidelines & basic explanation of how nutrition, metabolism, training and cardio work to get you the results you want.

Clen or any other supplement will on be a successful SUPPLEMENT to an already successful & well-established diet & training program.
    hard work = hard bod

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sassy69

For those new to fitness & nutrition I really like to recommend Bill Phillips' Body for Life book / program. You don't necessarily have to buy all the EAS supplements - a good multi-vitamin & any decent low carb / low fat protein mix will work fine. But the book gives excellent guidelines & basic explanation of how nutrition, metabolism, training and cardio work to get you the results you want.

Clen or any other supplement will on be a successful SUPPLEMENT to an already successful & well-established diet & training program.
    Very sound advice. I fully agree.

Welcome to the site

Thread Information