Emil is offline New Member

Exclamation [b]6ft Tall And Hardly 120 Lbs[/b]

Hi all! Most of the members here have had average bods to good ones b4 starting a cycle. While I am 23 yo, 6ft tall and hardly 120lbs. Will read the message board very carefully b4 asking any questions.

I am thinking of starting sust first. If anyone has any hints for newbies that are very very skinny (6ft tall and hardly 120 lbs) please hit me up! TNXS and wish me good luck

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    you need to eat everything in sight, 6ft and 120 is concentration camp size , eat eat eat . stop all cardio now!!! don't run unless someone is chasing you with a chainsaw

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by devland2
    you need to eat everything in sight, 6ft and 120 is concentration camp size , eat eat eat . stop all cardio now!!! don't run unless someone is chasing you with a chainsaw

Sorry, funny but true...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Welcome to AR bro.
    Post up your diet and workout routine and some other members as well as I can shout out some options.

Stats and diet

Hey sup! Tnxs for the reply. I eat around 2200 cal a day, not into eating too much. Eat about 300 gr of protein, stay under 80 gr of fat and eat around 500 cal a day. as far as work out goes I am work out three times a week,

M chest and shoulders,
    W legs,
    F back and arms...

The problem with me is that I get full pretty easy and thats why I don't want to eat that much. Thinking of re-organizing my diet though...need to hit the 4,000 cal a day. Also thinking to hit the gym 5 times a week:
    M shoulders
    T legs
    W back
    TH arms
    F chest

I researched a bit on the net and thinking of doing the sustanon 500mg for 8 weeks. However, I am thinking that I should go natural (i.e. till I hit the 150lbs) and then get the juice. My ultimate goal is to hit the 180 lbs in 2 years or so.

My current stats are as follows: hold yourself on the chair hehe:
    6ft tall
    115 lbs
    chest 31.5
    arms 9.5
    waist 27.5
    shoulders 21 ( I think)
    legs 18
    calves 11.5
    hips 28.5

When I was on the weight gain program I gained about 12 lbs in 6 weeks which I think is good, but then I started partying and stopped training, so I lost it all, but been back in the program since last week. Any input will help.

TNXS

steele175 is offline New Member
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats the funniest thing ive read all week, but its true i was 140 at 6' and couldnt understand why i couldnt gain weight. then i stoped playing basketball ALL the time and quit eating like crap. i started to devoure healthy high protein food, sleep a little more , and put a little time in between workouts and poof!!!
    now im 6' 1 175 . not huge or anything but atleast i look healthy and feel good too . good luck!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel your pain bro. I was once 6*3 150. I looked like a freaking straw. However, after putting some serious training in and eating like a mofo I am 6*3 230. Yes i have done a cycle or two. However, that is not what got me to where i was. I trained hard and built a descent foundatiuon before i used gear.

I would train and eat a lot more bro. Maybe wait two more years. That way you will be 25 and really ready to start a cycle.JMO...Good luck!!!

OOPS. I thought I was in the new member forum, but did not realize I was in the FEMALE new member forum

Well, um sorry and will try to move my questiiong to the main discussion group!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member

lol that is some funny ass shit.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I think your calorie totals are off a tad bro. You said you're eating 2200 cals per day but claimed 300g protein, 500g carbs and 90g fat....that amounts to 300gP = 1200cals, 500gC = 2000cals, 90gF = 810cals for a total of 4010cals. This is exactly where you said you want to be. Do us a favor and list what you eat on a daily basis (as well as when you eat). Lets see if we can make some suggestions.

Thanks for all the interest that you guys have in helping me. Let me start off with my current meals, with one word HORRIBLE. Due to self-esteem issues and others I am in a very deep depression so I ve been eating twice a day(about 1500 cals, McDonalds and and other fast food crap food) but thanks god to modern medicine, I am getting out of it.

As far as what my plans are:
    5:15 AM 1st MEAL
    N-Large
    Banana

7:30 AM 2nd MEAL
    4 eggs
    3 Bread
    Pear
    Ultra Fuel

10:30 AM 3rd MEAL
    Isopure
    Banana

1:00 PM 4th MEAL
    Chicken
    Salad
    Corn
    2 Bread
    Orange

3:30 PM 5th
    Isopure
    Apple

6:30 PM 6th MEAL
    Steak
    Salad
    Peace
    2 Bread
    Ice Cream

9:30 PM 7th MEAL FOOD
    2 Precision
    Udo's

Total:
    Calories 4196
    Protein 332
    Carbs 461
    Fats 81

I would need maybe to increase my fat intake a bit. Also I will try to drink up to 80 oz of water, I hate drinking water, it makes me feel bloated and sick. Any input is welcomed and once again thanks for all of your opinions! :-)
    Last edited by Emil; 06-12-2002 at 05:19 PM.

Oh and to see a pic of me here is the link:
    http://www.geocities.com/prestige4/profile1.jpg

Thread Information