Brook is offline Female Member

Winstrol for women

I am new to the board. It seems like there is good info. on the board. I am 37 years old and have been training since I was 18. I am in good shape and I eat good. I have never tried any kind of steroid or fat burner before. Now that I am 37, it is getting tough to keep my bodyfat low. I am around 14% now, but I like to stay around 10%. Some guys at the gym have told me to take Winstrol tablets since they would not make me gain muscle but would help me to lose some fat. Is this true? I don't want to gain anymore muscle, I am happy with what I have. I just want to trim up some. If Winstrol isn't the answer, what would be a good choice?

Thanks,
    Brook

Bert2 is offline Female Member
    Winstrol is an AAS and it will not help you burn fat, but it will put on muscle. Winstrol is a popular choice for contest prep because it is known to induce a hard, dry look if you are already somewhat lean. It can be androgenic at high doses and that's why females tend to use tablets as opposed to injections (easier to control dosage) since you can administer the drug orally or intramuscularly.

If you want to lose fat, I would suggest a good ECA stack. If you are looking for something stronger (maybe illegal) you could look into clenbuterol and/or T3 (cytomel ). There is also DNP but I do not know very much about it other than it can be very dangerous if not taken properly.

By the way, welcome to AR. I'm pretty sure one of the S-mods will give you female member status shortly. That way you will have access to the female forum (women only, no men )
    It's supposed to be hard! If it was easy, everyone would do it! It's the "hard" that makes it great!

Brook is offline Female Member
    Thanks for the info Bert. I'm from Canada too, Quebec.

Brook

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Looks like you have access to the female boards now, Brook

You will get more responses to this there, but Bert pretty much summed it up

And don't listen to the guys at the gym (most of them have NO clue what women should/should not do)

ss01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brook
    Thanks for the info Bert. I'm from Canada too, Quebec.

Brook
    Hey I am from Québec also, Montréal to be precise.

Winstrol is an ANDROGENIC STEROID , even though it seems OK for women, it REALLY IS NOT. Anavar is better, but really, you should be looking at IGF-1 and GH for your goals if you don't mind adding a bit of muscle.

And yes, of course, as has been posted above, T3 and clen are the kings of fatburning.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR!

I'm also from Canada... boy there sure has been alot of other Canadians join this forum lately.

xraymind is offline New Member
    good advise from everyone, welcome

beautifuldoc2b83 is offline Female Member
    I have done winstrol cycles and I put on weight with every cycle I did, although my goal was cutting. I would use clen with a clean diet and cycle off with EC or Lipo6/E if your goal is to keep that bf % low. You will cut as long as your diet is in place. Also, if you haven't already, incorpoate HIIT into your cardio routine 2-3 times a week.

DNP is not worth it. The experience when taking it was debilitating and was not fun to be on at all. It's also very hard to come by and very very expensive.

Good luck!!!

skank is offline Member
    Welcome to AR!

IronUte is offline Junior Member
    Welcome...

The Sniper is offline New Member
    welcome

GOT FIGHT? is offline Junior Member
    welcome to the site Im prettty new myself but have learned an extreme amount in a short time.

Kennedy is offline Associate Member
    Be careful with dosing of your winstrol if you decide to take it.....Welcome

JennW72 is offline Female Member
    I am new to the site and am currently training with my bf for a competition in november. He gave me 10mg pills of winny and I have heard super bad side effects will come of them. I am already lean and following a strict diet...showing cuts all over...looking to bulk up my legs. We are working out super hard at least 3 hours a night. I do little cardio because I have no fat to burn.
    I heard anavar is the better route, especially for a first timer, but I cannot find it anywhere. BF tells me if I don't start taking something, I will go catabolic. He has competed 2x before, but never with a woman.

I also heard clen is really bad as well for women. I am not and will not use needles either. Any thoughts/advice?

The best AAS for a female are PRIMOBOLAN and ORAL TURINABOL .

P E R I O D.

Anyone who says anything else has no clue, and believe you me, there are MANY would-be experts who don't know much about the specifics of female needs which are WILDLY different from male needs.

Johny-too-small is online now Vive Memor Leti
    Wow, this thread is over 5 years old. The original poster hasnt logged on in 4+ years. Put it to bed, lol.

Ah, OK then.

bodybuilder1107 is offline Senior Member
    welcome

Thread Information