Thread: clenbuterol

lady is offline Female Member

clenbuterol

Really desperate to lose weight despite training v hard and eating healthy diet can't seem to lose body fat. Going to try clen stacked with ECA. Does anyone know if this cycle is any good, 2 wk clen 4 tabs day, 2 wks eca 3xday 30 mins bf eating and repeating clen and so on? Wanted to try T3 but a bit worried about thyroid! Is DNP totally risky?!!!!

suntanio is offline New Member

Talking

hey you slacker stack sounds ok.......hope this is lucy or i will die.

Rottgirl is offline New Member
    Here's how I cycle Clen /Cyto/ECA:

Clenbuterol is on a somewhat separate cycle than Cytomel . Clen is taken two WEEKS on and two WEEKS off. Start with one tab twice/day and increase by either a 1/2 or a full tab every 3-4 days until the end of the two weeks. You don't have to taper down off of Clenbuterol. Don't go over 140 mcgs/day of Clenbuterol--the body does not respond to any more than 140 mcgs. During the two weeks off Clenbuterol, I always use an ECA stack to stay "up" and keep from crashing from coming off the Clenbuterol. I alternate the Clenbuterol 2 weeks on with the ECA 2 weeks on for a total of 10 weeks.

The Cytomel is on its own separate 5 week cycle. I start the first 2 weeks of Clenbuterol and the first of 5 weeks of Cytomel at the same time. Be careful with the Cytomel! You're first time using Cytomel, you might start with a 1/2 tab twice/day and increase by a 1/2 tab every 4-5 days until the mid-point (2.5 weeks into the cycle) when you will begin to decrease by a 1/2 tab every 4-5 days until the end of the 5 weeks. Don't go over 100 mcgs per day! And don't take for more than 5 weeks! AND be certain to pyramid up and taper off SLOWLY!!! You are messing with your thyroid while on Cytomel so use it carefully!

Once you're off the Cytomel, you'll still have 5 more weeks of Clenbuterol and ECA. I've gotten EXCELLENT results with this BUT I use it carefully and cautiously. Hope this helps. Ciao....rg

princess is offline Female Member
    is ther a difference if you start with 1/2 a tab of oxyflux clenbuterol and go up in the first 2 weeks by halves instead of whole tabs?
    my boyfriend suggests i take one whole tab in the morning and one whole tab in the afternoon. when i use to take xenadrine i would dump some of the capsule out and only take 2 a day instead of 4.
    i'm 5'1" and need to loose about 12-15 pounds.
    any help would be appreciated.

i'm a little nervous about the full doses everyone else seems to take. thanks in advance.
    Last edited by princess; 11-19-2002 at 04:38 PM.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Clen is taken 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for primarily anabolic /anti-catabolic effects. For fat burning, 2 days on 2 days off.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Sigmund Froid
    Clen is taken 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for primarily anabolic/anti-catabolic effects. For fat burning, 2 days on 2 days off.
    Clen has not been proven to be anti-catabolic in humans, Clen is taken 3 ways 2 days on 2 days off, 1 week on 1 week off(which I perfer) and 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

The 2 week method I find i start to get headaches and severe neck strain. So I go with the 1 week method. The 2 day method doesn't work as well for fat burning because I find that you don't have then clen in your system long enough, and the 2 days off isn't enough for the clen to clear out of the receptor sites.

I would double check that your diet is dead on and if your cardio is right for you. I would stay away from T3 right now expecially if you haven't tryed clen yet.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Welll I have done clen many many times, and still do. What works best for me is the 2 days on 2 days off. I have to disagree with shreds on this one, Clen stays in my body for at least a day or more. I still have the shakes on my two days off Clen. However, I would personally not run clen and ECA together. They work well when used in conjuntion with one another. I run ECA when I am not running Clen. I also find the super clen, (with Ket) mix works great! And you can run it for longer periods of time without complications. MOst guys favor the 2 week on 2 week off method.
    Myself, I do 2 days clen, then 2 days eca, then 2 days clen, and rotate that way, I can run clen longer without fear of receptor downgrading. That is what you have to reember about Clen, is that running it more than 2 weeks STRAIGHT, will cause receptor downgrading. While in theory running Clen 2 days on 2 days off, gives your receptors time to refresh and not "wear them out" so to speak. Again, just my own personal opionion and experiences with Clen.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    \However, I would personally not run clen and ECA together. They work well when used in conjuntion with one another. I run ECA when I am not running Clen.

Myself, I do 2 days clen, then 2 days eca, then 2 days clen, and rotate that way, I can run clen longer without fear of receptor downgrading.
    so which is it?? one you are saying you don't run them together and the other you do???? Maybe I am miss read this or maybe you didn't word it properly but just want to ask!

I just want to clarify that i am not saying take clen and eca on the same day..I use eca on my week off of clen. And then when I am on my week on clen I stop eca. This way you don't block the receptors like Sicilian is saying, and it gives them to to clear out. I personally found that the 2 day method was not enough for the clen to take full effect. Yes it is in your system but you have to give it time to really start working. So the 2 day method does not suit me.

Some love super clen some hate it. I personally never tryed it but many complain of being very tired due to the ketofin in it. This stops the clen from binding to the receptors but makes you tired as well.

Dyin2bpurfect is offline Female Member
    I was wondering, where do you purchase tab clen ? ar-r only sells liquid form, I was curious to whether or not the other advertisements (banners on the site) are respectable sites to purchase from? I hope this question is not going against the rules.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    My advice, go with the liquid form.

its inconvenient yes i know, but the other banners on this site *cough* aren't so great if you catch my drift.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    nice way to bump an 8 year old thread. lol

clen can be purchased from ar-r as you said. get it from them.

liquid is better imo cause you can get the exact dose you need

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Actually your wrong... Tabs are much better when it comes to accuracy. a 40mcg tab is.. exactly as it says 40mcgs... if you have say 200mcg/ml... How accurate is that? What if you do not shake it up enough? Tabs will always be more accurate.. Sorry mate.

jypoll is offline Member
    do not take eca on ur 2 weeks off clen !!!!!!! the point of taking the 2 weeks off clen is to lower tolerance so it still works, ephedrine works on the same receptors that clen does, and therefore is a complete waste of time and money to be using both. if you use the ephedrine on ur 2 weeks off you tolerance will not go down as well and the clen will not be nearly as potent

jypoll is offline Member
    also being that clen has a 36 hour halflife 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is much better than 2 days on/off. if you take 2 days off its still in your system and you will continue to maintain a tolerance to the drugs and its effects will stop occuring quite quickly.

Dyin2bpurfect is offline Female Member
    How much weight can a person lose on clen ? I'm talking about a clean diet and one hour of cardio and 30-45 minutes of weight training 6x a week?

Thread Information