Night Fly is offline Female Member

Hi..new member here, too!

Hi, my name is Dawn. I also post on a few other boards, and I wanted to come check this one out. I have a picture up in the member pics in the anabolic forum ( I posted it there realizing a bit too late that I was in the wrong place )! LOL... I am 21 years old, 5'6", weight is...well...we won't talk about that...we'll just say I would like to have about 20 lbs off!

I have been working out for about a year and a half. I have taken the past month off or so because school and work have both kicked my rear. I am looking to get back into it hardcore and I could always use help with an awesome training and diet regimin!

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    I am super new myself Dawn...but will be the first to say hello

NubianBeauty is offline Female Member
    Hi girly, welcome to Anabolic Review You will like it here

ptbyjason Guest
    Hey Night Fly, I am moving it for you. If you want it back over there let me know.

Ann and Nubianbeauty...thank you both for the warm welcome!

I post at Elite alot, but I actually like the fact that there is an all women's forum over here! That way I won't be embarrassed to ask anything (which I really wasn't before...but anyway).

Ann, your abs are awesome and I would love for mine to look that way! What on earth does your diet look like?

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    Do u use the same username at Elite??? I post there also......

I try and stick with high protein and low carbs during the week. I listen to my body, and when it craves something, I usually give in......I am not to anal acting when it comes to my diet.....I like to eat too much

Ann...yes, I do actually. I post mostly on the chat board, but I have been on the women's board a bit more lately.

Well, I have a tendency to give in to my urges a bit too much, so I don't really get anywhere with the diet! LOL.... OH well...

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Night Fly saw your pic and um can you tell me where exactly you need to lose 20lbs from. Looking great to me.

Originally posted by kizer_soce
    Night Fly saw your pic and um can you tell me where exactly you need to lose 20lbs from. Looking great to me.
    The part of me that I have covered up! Actually....I carry a bit of extra weight around my shoulders, arms, and waist...

I am not sure how much extra weight, but I am going to shoot for 20 lbs and see what I look like along the way.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    How about work towards the goal of looking how YOU want to look, instead of losing 20 lbs? Weight is so deceiving.

Thread Information