LTbody is offline New Member

Just trying to break through...

Hey guys, I'm 19 yrs. old and very confident about my appearance. I have done pageants and cheered, etc., but now I want more. I have always had a good body, but I'd like to take it past the typical cheerleader body. I recently had breast augmentation, so I'm really toppin' the clouds. However, now I want to get rid of as much body fat as possible. I have a really nice amount of muscle, so I mainly want to lose fat. I eat pretty clean and hit the gym for weights and cardio 5-6 days a week. I'd like to use over the counter goods first before I turn to alternatives.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR

Aragorn

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What is your current training split and routine?

And if ya don't mind me asking... what is a breast "augmentation"?

aragorn

Breast augmentation = breast implants. haha

Monday and Friday- Bi's, Tri's, Upper and lower back, shoulders, and some chest....40 minutes of cardio (20 stairmaster, 20 treadmill or outdoor run)

Tuesday and Thursday- Quads, hams, glutes, calves, abs...40 minutes of cardio (20 stairmaster, 20 treadmill)

Wednesday- ab concenctration and anything i feel like doing, but this is mostly my big run-my-butt-off day.

Saturday- something outside, like running or hiking, weather permitting.

The only thing I've ever taken is Xenadrine and I didn't seem to get anywhere w/ it.

I eat eggs, (and sausage when eggs get boring) low sugar PB&J's on low sugar wheat, Isopure Protein Shakes, lots of grilled chicken, turkey sandwiches on wheat. p.s. I'm very picky

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome to AR. One of our S-Mods or administrators will give you access to our female forum in the next day or two. You will find a plethora of info in there from a group of extremely knowledgable ladies.

imsarahjane is offline Female Member
    I'd like to know why you got breast implants...what was wrong with your natural look?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds like you have a good split... you could adjust your calories to allow for more weight loss but don't drop more than a pound a week or you could be losing muscle. Also work in a cheat day to keep your body from down regulating your metabolism.

I have seem most woman prefer HydroxyCut - especially because of the Hydroxagen (Garcinia Cambodia) that reduces apetite. This is especially helpful for woman because they require less calories than men. While cutting this is especially helpful.

How long have you been trianing? If you are a new athlete that split with all thaty cardio could overtrain you physically and mentally.

How long on that split? You would get better results to try other training splits if you have been on that one over 3 months. Keeps your body guessing and your mind motivated. Switching your training split is more than just switching exercises - changing tempos, number of reps and sets, using advanced principles like super/giantset sets...

So anyway breast implants, eh? Okay. I thought I had heard about "augmentation" before... Since you were recently in surgery - adding 2g of Vitamin C would be good too. Also be sure you take a high dose timed-release MultiVit - this is really beneficial for woman to stay regular with their cycles. Athletic woman can easily miss them.

to IMSARAHJANE

dear IMSARAHJANE, I got breast implants after my first year of college, because for some strange reason (doc says its not uncommon) my cup sized diminished from a full B to a small A due to stress, change in diet, etc. So, I wanted back what I had before and some extra, so now I am a small C. I basically just wanted to get my symmetry back, because I have a dancer's rearend and muscular body. I'm very much against plastic surgery or any physcial change done to please anyone but oneself, so please don't group me in with dumb people like that. Thanks, hope that made sense

imsarahjane is offline Female Member
    I don' think you're dumb at all...I just wanted to know what your situation was for getting them.....and how you felt about it. I too went from a C cup, to a B. Sometimes if I don't watch my weight, and I don't eat enough I can go down to an A. So I know exactly where you're coming from. Do you have a website? Any photos of yourself you could send me or post here?

Have you been to my website? PM me.

Thread Information