FireFighter is offline Associate Member

I have a question i thought you ladies could answer!

Hey Girls,

I just wanted to ask a quick question. My sister bought one of those tony little gazelle things. the gilder things seen on info channels all over. I was wondering if that thing even works? doesn't even look like it does much. If you write me back that would be great!

Thanks alot,

FF

KeyMastur is offline VET
    which one is the tony gazelle thing ?? is he that big guy who stands on that thing that looks like a precor machine, but you keep your legs straight and swing them back & forth, and can tilt forward or backwards ??? the guy that's always like "and the best thing is there is no impact !"

i personally think those things are horseshit. sure they'll get your heartbeat up b/c you're movin around, but you aren't bending your knees, so it doesn't even appear to work any leg muscle, upper or calf area.

FireFighter is offline Associate Member
    yeah thats the one. Thats what i was thinking too. It doesn't really do much. Just wanted to see if the ladies had anything to say on this

primodonna is offline Female Member
    There are much more effective cardio machines but it's better than doing absolutely nothing

Thread Information