WendyandDaniel is offline New Member

My Public Protest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I lost access to the female forum since I have my hubbys name in my user name. I guess they think we share a name and don't understand that he has his own name over on the male forum. I use the same name on every board i post on because its easy for me to remember my name and PW to each site. I knew it was a mistake leaving my other board for here, guess I'll go back there now. Catch everyone some other time. Bye!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you know you could talk this up with PTbyJason or Mugs - i believe they can change your user name so it won't have Daniel in it.....that way he's got his own name, you got your own name.

I believe they just keep it that way so that there's not men all over the female forum as they have different stuff than the regular board.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    We would hate to lose yeah..is it really that hard to remember???

Like Key said take it up with an admin. I am sure you can work something out! But I see why they did it.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Well like shredz said we hate to see ya go. If thats what you wanna do though I guess the only thing we can do is wish you well.

Having a duel name it is assumed that you share its use. This may not be the case but how can we know this. The woman's forum is for woman only. Even I, being a Mod, have no access to it. The members of the womens forum like it that way and we try to keep yucky MEN (like myself) out of there. You would actually be surprised how many pathetic boys we have banned for trying to sneak in there.

Now if you wish to stay I'm sure something could be worked out. However, if you are so disturbed by this preventative action that you wish to leave all I can say is good luck.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Bye bye

Aragorn

WendyandDaniel is offline New Member
    Little Girl Said if i changed my name she would give me access to the female board, I gave her a proposed name and have yet to hear back

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    What is the proposed name? Does it still have something to do with your hubby. I understand why you want his name in there don't get me wrong I myself have grown a major attactment to my name as well. But if it is preventing you from being able to access the female board and get valueable information, maybe it is time to look for a new name.

As i said earlier we would hate for you do so, so hopefully you new preposed name is fits what the mods are looking for to give you access to the female forum.

good luck

WendyWorksOut is offline Female Member
    Ok, this is my new name, I'm not going to use the other one any more. Just in case no one believes I am who I say I am, I'm going to go ahead and take a new pic 2nite holding a sign with the date and my new name.

Wendy

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Don't worry Wendy, we believe you. I told everybody that I have also spoken to Dan on several occasions. We just have to wait for an S-Mod to give your new user name female forum access. But post the pic anyway.

Thanks for your support Pete, When dan gets home from work I'll have him take the pic so I can post the little booger up

Wendy

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    never a problem - we welcome your participation but want to give the ladies a safe environment ot discuss their concerns - Let me know if you have any problems

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    Glad that you decided to stay, and that you understand our concerns. We want the female boards to be just females!
    One today is worth two tomorrows.

Ok, Here's the new pic. The pics a little blurry but you can still see me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Public Protest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-picture.jpg  

POLISH OX 69 is offline New Member
    You tell them honey!

wyst is offline Female Member
    So what ever happened, Wendy? I saw your posts on FAB...would be interested to hear how your cycle is going...

Wyst

My cycle went Great Wyst! All in all i kept 14 Lbs or so. Side effects were not bad at all. I'll be posting some pics in a few weeks before I start my next Cycle. If you want more details feel free to PM me and I'll break down my cycle for ya

Thread Information