Aguro is offline Associate Member

Need help with my Girlfriend **Fat loss**

Hi,
    My girlfriend want to use eca stack, i just wanna make sure that it safe for her.. She as a hearthrate at rest of 80-90... She is 17 and she want to lose 15 pounds, to me she is perfect but she really want to lose those pounds.. What are the side effect of such a stack if there is any.. And is it safe to run her this dose :
    100 mg effedrine per day.
    200 mg caffeine per day.
    81 mg aspirine per day.
    She never did any fat burner before.. does that account for anything?
    Also what kind of training would you advise for her, i been training her a 10-12 ratio 3 exercise per body part and 25 min of cardio low intensity 3 time a week on a 3 day split..

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    She started the stack she is shaking, she always feel hot, has stomach burn like if she wanted to barf but she cant. Just thinking of food make her wanna barf and she feel lethargic..
    It written on the label dont use if you took monoamine oxidase (mao) inhibiting drugs.. What is that supposed to mean?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Maybe get her a ephedra free stack?? For me I can not take fat burners with effidrine, i get the same feelings. Sounds good for the cardio, make sure it is after weight training and maybe bump it to 30 minimum then maybe 45 later on but keep low intensity. How long has she been training?? I think once she get adapted to weights you could even break up her training into more specific push and pull movements for different days. but it sounds to me your doing the right thing already.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Kim2884 is offline Female Member
    If she weighs less than 150lbs, she should start w/half the recommended dose for the first week.

Thread Information