Thread: winny cycle

fightgirl0728 is offline Female Member

winny cycle

I am 5' 4" and 140 pounds (muscle im not fat). I am going to be doing some winny. I am looking to get cut while adding some muscle I dont want to get huge. I will also be doing some clen after the winny. What is a good amount per week for me to use? I dont want to end up sounding like my boyfriend! Also can winny be injected twice a week or is three times a week optimal. Thanks

calidude is offline Senior Member
    i wouldn't suggest you do an injectable winny. Most are either 50mg or 100mg which is way too much for a female. Stick to the orals.

I can only get injectable. I plan on doing low doses on an 8-10 week cycle. any suggestions? Thanks.

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    primo or anavar .. Stay away from injectible because the dosage is not very accurate and the sides could happen easily.

I'm gonna give you access to the female only forum asap!

LG
    I don't beleive in luck, only work can bring us to reach the top!

Little girl how do I get on the female only forum?

Also I only have injectable winny available to me. I appreciate the advice your giving me but I really just need someone to give me some help on finding the right dose of injectabel winny. Also this is my first cycle and I am not sure how I need to be eating. My boyfriend just eats like crazy but I dont think I should be doing that since I am trying to gain some muscle and also down. Thanks

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I had to edit this becuase is was all jacked up with info... I kept saying simple carbs and thinking fiberous carbs... which are really complex carbs... Anyway is fixed... sorry... I should also mention I'm dyslexic...

My fiancé will do a 5week on 3-5 week off cyc. Using injectable winny.

Every 4th day she'll shoot 25mg or 1/2ml from a 20ml/50mg per

I suggest as we did to start out lower. With about 25mg once a week and see how you feel, then if no sides and making good progress... 50mg broken up into three doses a week, but don’t go over 100mg.
    I would advise to stay under 100mgs.
    Make sure your not on any BC (birth control) while on also. And cut down and replace starchy carbs with fiberous but not fruit just the green leafy, unless it’s fruit in the morning or immediatly after training...

I say a 50/50 with complex non-process carbs & complex high fibrous carbs, or a 40/60 in favor of fiberous complex carbs...
    Make sure you have a cut off time for your complex starchy carbs (rice,pasta) and from then on out complex fiberous (veggies) baby... finally if your leaning keep the fat at .25g times your body weight and the protein... well if not 1g times your body weight at least 80% of your body weight...
    Late
    Last edited by mmaximus25; 09-18-2003 at 11:16 PM.

michele is offline Female Member
    I am 5 1" and weigh 125 I am looking to loose 10-15 pounds and looked more muscular will winnie do this? Ive been on for one week and feel like I am bulking up alittle and that isnt what I want. I take 2 10 mg pills a day. One in the mornign and one late day. I am following weigh watchers and just do cardio everyday.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Winny can mess you up on the smallest of doses. Is it really worth the risk when there are safeR (not safe) alternatives out there?

And michele, you aren't training with weights, not eating (because wt watchers is a joke) and you are taking AS? 20mg/day of winny is not a small dose either.

Without sounding rude, might i suggest you stop the winny ASAP, do a lot of research and learn to change your body through diet and training for a few years??? Then look into supplementation if you still want to.
    Last edited by primodonna; 03-25-2003 at 12:22 PM.

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by primodonna
    Winny can mess you up on the smallest of doses. Is it really worth the risk when there are safeR (not safe) alternatives out there?

And michele, you aren't training with weights, not eating (because wt watchers is a joke) and you are taking AS? 20mg/day of winny is not a small dose either.

Without sounding rude, might i suggest you stop the winny ASAP, do a lot of research and learn to change your body through diet and training for a few years??? Then look into supplementation if you still want to.
    I second that!

luv2lif is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by primodonna

Definitely!

Thread Information