Ana Clara is offline New Member

New and needing help =)

Hello everyone,

I am 21 years old and i have been working out for 2 years, I am 5,3 115 pounds and unfortunately I don't know my body mass #...My boyfriend was the one that kind of pushed me to work out and i am now obsessed with it. I workout 6 days a week, and I do most weight lifting. I only do cardio once a week for an hour. I am planning on competing maybe next year and i know i need some help understanding what i should take for my cycles . I hope you guys can help me ........

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    welcome. i have no knowledge...but good luck here, someone will help

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome and Good luck to you, scares me however, that you are looking to cycle at age 21???

I have heard that maybe i should wait alittle more before i do a cycle, but since i plan on competing i think i will not be able to get that amount of muscle hardness without taking anything but protein. I was planing on doing a cycle of Anavar for 2 months low dosage, starting with 10mg a day and then gradually increasing the dosages after a few weeks. Do you think that the Anavar will be too hard on my body since i am only 21 years old?

Thanks,

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would look for advice from some of the females here who compete, Kawigirl comes to mind however she has been quiet recently but I am sure there are others. They are the ones with first hand knowlege of female AAS usage as well as other aspects of training and will be the best equipped to help you make decisions on your diet, workouts, sleep and if and when AAS.

There is also a lot of great info they can give you other than AAS as changes in Diet, Training and Rest will almost always net more gains than AAS unless you regimen is spot on already.

FFM

Oh yeah,
    WELCOME!!!!!

Aussie-Bicycling is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!

Thank you Far from massive, i will be looking for more advice from those who compete...iam just still trying to figure out how to use this site.

Welcome!

kaotiktravis is offline New Member
    Welcome! Newbie to newbie:-)

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the board!

gabry-r is offline New Member
    Welcome to the family!! by the way, I know a few girls that train down at my place and are looking to compete, most of them use supplements such as Gaspari nutrition superpump, as it helps gain lots of strength and lean muscle mass, I would recommend you to try using pre workout supplements, such as Gaspari Nutrition or N.O. Explode, just take less dosage one scoop will do a day before workouts, If you say your protein levels are very high, it might be a bit hard for you to put weight on because you do high rep workouts in the gym?? or more cardio vascular based workouts?? Hope this helps anyways

FitChickRM is offline Female Member
    Welcome aboard! I am new myself but been fairly active in the workout scene I'm on about 3 years of training! I would honestly recommend you don't start to cycle yet! I exhausted myself and had my diet and training strictly regimented before I even considered using gear!

Can you provide some more information? What's your diet like, how do you train? There might be some tweaks that can be done first that can help!

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I will have to see some proper pictures of your body before I can make a complete assessment.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Welcome to the board, enjoy your stay!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    nice to have u!

Thread Information