Hi ladies, I am new to the forum. I was hoping someone could help me out with some questions about weight loss. I am not a body builder I just want to be lean again. Since I hit 40 everything has gone downhill. I was always thin and if I wanted to lose a couple pounds it would take me a week or so to get it off. Now I have a slight thyroid condition but I was precribed 1 synthroid a day. The next month I was already had good numbers from the bloodwork. Anyhow, I don't feel the same. I do aerobics and cycling at least 3 to 4 times a week. I eat healthy and I already tried HCG and I lost nothing at all. I was thinking about trying cjc-1595 w/dac and frag 176-191 but then I read about all the new research chemicals like gw-501516/aicar together and one call adipose on peptidelabs.com and trying clen and t3? I am so confused? Can someone help me figure out the most effective method. I have already tried the normal diet and exercise and then hcg and several other diet pills that claim to speed up metabolism. I want someting aggresive now. What do you think?