gatita is offline Female Member

Growth hormone and dosage

Just got my first batch delivered and have been on it for 4 days....The "advisor" started me on 5 iu a day of saizen. From the little I've read so far this is excessive. Am I just wasting money? I'm on 5 days, off 2. No extras as of yet...I am just trying to feel better, but on a little muscle and improve skin tone. I work out with weights, aerobics and have good diet etc Have some isolated stubborn areas of cellulite....I take a good vitamin regime (extra C, zinc coQ calcium, dhea) and Glutamine. What do you think? How much GH? BTW am 46yrs, about 5'7" 130 lbs 13-14% body fat (depending on how hard I've been working out. but always in pretty good shape)
    I'm also being asked if I'm interested in trying testosterone cream. What's the 411 on this? Am I just getting BS?
    Thanks for any and all input.
    Gatita

ShawnRay is offline New Member

Hey..

Lower the GH to 1 or 2ius and stay away from the Test cream. Anavar is the way to go as long as its real....

razzy is offline New Member
    Considering trying gh. Unfortunately due to travel i can only do it 3 -4 days a week. Is this even worth my while or just a waste of money???

gatita is offline Female Member
    I'm in the same situation as you...I talked to my Dr and he said I could actually bump up the dosage to the same number of IU per week, but stagger the days. ie Mon. Wed. Fri. I did try that, but felt I got a bit bloated and went back to doing what I could, which means about five days a week, but sometimes Sat Sun off, sometimes Mon Thurs off. I'd love to here from others with this problem. I thought I had great results the first three or four months on GH, but now I'm wondering if it was just psychological.
    My Dr also said more people go off it than stay on it...Money is a factor, but many saw few results. I'm giving it the full six months, and then deciding whether to continue.
    PS I'm a 46 female and trying to get bone density up plus the added benifits of rejuvenation, muscle building, fat loss.
    Gatita

CutieFace Guest
    I would not do more then 1-2 iu per day for a woman...damn I know powerlifters who don't do 5iu per day...that is very excessive.....

I'm planning on adding GH into one of my future cycles myself....but at 2iu per day...

Cutie

Thread Information