Thread: New member

fit2BMD is offline Female Member

Smile New member

Hey, I'm new here and have a quick question. I've been using xenadrine for about a year now (on and off of course). I just recently started it again, and it does not work as well. I usually implement it with a good diet, and daily cardio/lifting. My question is if I should switch to another fat burner or would it just be the same? If so, does anyone know a better fat burner?
    Thanks alot!

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin

Re: New member

Originally posted by fit2BMD
    Hey, I'm new here and have a quick question. I've been using xenadrine for about a year now (on and off of course). I just recently started it again, and it does not work as well. I usually implement it with a good diet, and daily cardio/lifting. My question is if I should switch to another fat burner or would it just be the same? If so, does anyone know a better fat burner?
    Thanks alot!

Go back and look at your bottle. Does it say EFX on it or RFA? The EFX is a joke, it doesn't contain ephedrine. I have to have my ephedrine in a fat burner. There are several other ones that are powerful such as Stacker, Charge, Lipo 6, Dyma-Burn Xtreme, etc... You just need something with Ephedrine in it IMO.

By the way, you have access to the female forum now.

fit2BMD is offline Female Member
    It was EFX. thanks!!

Thread Information