Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lauren94
  • 1 Post By christine<3

Thread: Newbie

lauren94 is offline Female Member

Hey everyone,

New female member here. 20 y.o., college student, 5'10" and 152 pounds. I'm naturally thin (I weighed only 128 pounds a little over a year ago) but I've busted my ass for the last year and made some really solid gains. I'm a NASM certified personal trainer so I'm knowledgeable about training and I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about nutrition. I want to compete in Figure in 2015, so I'm trying to put on as much lean body mass as I can in the next 6 months, but I've never done a cycle before. Been reading a lot of threads on here and finally decided to join I really want to do a cycle of Var, but still doing more research and patiently waiting/trying to decide who at my gym I want to talk to about getting a source.

Currently weight training 6 days/week, very little cardio. Just wanna get big and lean
    Remy817 likes this.

christine<3 is offline New Member
    I'm new to this site as well. I liked my 1st cycle. Did 6wks. Here is a b&a but abt 8wk

Newbie-image-3346699263.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by christine<3 View Post
    I'm new to this site as well. I liked my 1st cycle. Did 6wks. Here is a b&a but abt 8wk

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3346699263.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	153606
    Looks like you had great progress! Any advice for me regarding a first cycle?

I had no prb 10mg day. I like to lift heavy. Or try to. Not sure if it was a mental thing but felt like I wanted to keep pushing myself. Good luck. Look forward to pics
    lauren94 likes this.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My wife had great success with anavar . Her first cycle she ran 10mg everyday with no sides.

Quote Originally Posted by christine<3 View Post
    I had no prb 10mg day. I like to lift heavy. Or try to. Not sure if it was a mental thing but felt like I wanted to keep pushing myself. Good luck. Look forward to pics
    Did you do your entire cycle at 10mg per day? Or did you start out with less and then increase throughout the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    My wife had great success with anavar. Her first cycle she ran 10mg everyday with no sides.
    How many weeks did your wife do for her cycle? And did she run 10mg per day the entire cycle or start out lower?

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lauren94
    How many weeks did your wife do for her cycle? And did she run 10mg per day the entire cycle or start out lower?
    Her first cycle she ran it 6 weeks. First week at 5mg then the rest at 10mg.

I did entire cycle on 10

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Yup, 5-10mg is the most common starting dose.

Whenever my woman makes the leap, I say 5mg for a week. Look for sides, if all is good - bump up to 10mg per day.

As far as source, try your best to get as close to Pharma grade as possible. There is a ton of bunk shit around, Var is pretty much number one for being faked.

One of the best UGL's I came across has been Balkan. I just got some regular ol' DBol pills in & they were counterfeit. Looked just like the real thing - but, straight bunk garbage.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

chris_columbia is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

M25
    M25 is offline New Member
    Welcome and great job!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    welcome lauren. 10 mg for the first week, can bump up to max 20mg but most don't need it….more is not always better!!!

Thread Information