Thread: Need Advice

Kate1983 is offline New Member

Need Advice

Hi I know very little about steroids but need some advice.
    My partner was taking trenbolone and now that had finished he's injecting pregnyl one every 5 days and he's says he has to do this 3 times so 15 days. He then says he will take tamoxifen for a month.
    The thing is while he was on the steroids he became angry and I mean really Angry. He's been really out of character even now they are finished and he's taking the pregnyl(only one dose another due probably tomorrow). Anyway he says he's not thinking straight and after 17 years together he had finished with me. This it out of the blue but I can't blame what he's been taking as he may have done it anyway. But I have read lots about people changing being angry etc....... The reason I'm posing on here is because I want advice. Is it common to still be aggressive not thinking he straight not knowing what he wants while using pregnyl for PCT and how long could it be before his system goes back to normal??
    This is his first time on steroids and says he's never doing it again as they are not for him.
    Your advice would be appreciated.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Not the most typical question or scenario

But, AAs(specially the stronger kind, or high doses) can effect ones mind a bit. How much - Well, that depends on who & what the situation is.

Steroids just amplify however the person is for the most part.

I have ran tren & other compounds plenty of times & I am calmer than ever.

Whatever is wrong with him - is on him to fix. Don't thing juice did it - helped? Maybe

This is all from personal experience. I'm running tren again now & I'm not getting angry at anyone or anything- well, maybe the weights at the gym

Good Luck - Look out for your own & your family's best interest.

Blog Entries
    for me personally tren really amplified my anger issues...I am usually a laid back take it as it comes kind of guy but on tren eventually everything came to annoy me...I found I was getting angry a lot almost like I was looking for something to be angry about...so yes it really can mess with your head and make you think irrationally at times...I have quit tren as of now...

Thread Information