• 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By frostfire
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 2 Post By thisAngelBites

Thread: Help! New an scared!

Rook15 is offline New Member

Help! New an scared!

I'm a 20 yr old female who is inexperienced
    I took 1/2 CC of tren acetate twice a week for four weeks. I started to notice a change in my voice. I immediately discontinued use an have been off for about 4 weeks now. I'm also a singer so this is sorta traumatizing for me
    My voice has deepened, cuts out as if I'm hoarse. Friends an family have noticed an asked what's wrong with my voice...
    Is there any chance my voice will return to normal... Please spare me rude comments I'm desperate an don't know what else to do.
    This is my last time using. 1/2 cc for half a cycle too much? Did that cause a permanent change?

saymass003 is offline Female Member
    Maybe you should post this in the general forum. I don't think there are many ladies here with experience on teen. Good luck

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Tren for a female is extremely harsh and is usually only used by fairly advanced only users

Give it time

No way to tell exactly on how permanent is what, just try to give it time.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow!!!!
    What was the mg/mL of the tren ? Either way even 1/10cc would be WAY to much for any woman not competing in BB and doesnt car about the physical changes which would be dramatic.

Women should only due Var and only after a lot of research.

Who suggested you use Tren? If they have balls then you should go kick them in the nuts.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-06-2015 at 03:57 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ I agree! They obviously they didn't even think about your health! This shit is disgusting(for any female) it's the most anabolic /androgenic compound out there(5x more in both aspects then test!

I wish you the best... But if this doesn't subside than you should see a dr... It in the mean time pull blood work(female hormone panel w/prolactin and LH/FSH ETC) If sides keep coming unfortunately you may have to see an Endo... health us number 1! I will say do some more reading for your own good... Never listen to these dealers(pure scum) Sbd usyally don't know shit about shit! But your here now which is good!

Edit: IDK if a PCT is required(I just started writing and being make it just came out... With that said I'm really not sure if you require a PCT - I sure hope time will heal all!

Best of luck!
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-07-2015 at 02:00 AM.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish whoever suggested you take that would come on this site as they need to learn how dangerous tren is, and that it definitely should not be sold to 20 year old women. We typically attempt to stop any 20 year old guy from taking that stuff. I am not trying to worry you more, but I am simply frustrated that anyone pretended that would be acceptable for you. Please let us know how this turns out and I hope you are ok soon.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Sorry to hear this is happening to you. Does anyone recommend pct for her????

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Ggr, not sure what that would entail. As you know, women don't typically require pct.

I'd recommend blood work. . But I have no idea what you'd even test? Certainly estrogen, prolactin. .

It's tren ace. . Should be cleared from your system completely in a week or two. Get your tests run then.

Please note! Do NOT admit steroid use to your dr. This will go on your permanent medical history and may affect health insurance/ life insurance in the future!
    GirlyGymRat, lovbyts and NACH3 like this.

^^^ i am at a loss because i never run any kind of pct. seems some ppl were recommending estrogen in the bumped thread in Q$A. idk why??

Nick147 is offline Associate Member
    Holy sh*t! O_O
    I hope you have no other changes in your body.

It's 1000mg/5mL

I did 1/2cc Monday an Thursday for three weeks an then only Tuesday on the forth week.
    I guess being young an naive I listened to whom sold me this an they said it's a good an quick cutter. I was told that with the small dosage I woulnt get any side effects. On the forth week is when I could tell my voice changed an that my 'area' was swollen...
    I'm just concerned bc the half life is suppose to be short. I don't know how Lon I should wait it out until my voice an 'area' go back to normal...
    How would I approach my dr about this ?

You'd just tell them you woke up and your voice was different. And the other thing you noticed. Maybe make something else up, like you've noticed more acne or something. Tell them you waited a week to see if it changed and never did.

They'll ask if you've made any changes lately. If anything, tell them you've been more active lately, in the gym more, something along those lines.

Sorry I can't help with your problems, but definitely keep us all informed. There are plenty of ladies that come here asking about side effects, and it would be nice to have an answer

I also am curious how strong is your tren ? You stated an amount of tren you took, but this stuff is not human grade and not sold in any pharmacy. It is sold to beef up livestock. Is it 100mg per ml? That is what I am guessing but it should say it somewhere on the bottle you have.

The only other number on the bottle is 200
    The font is blurred from getting wet
    I was led to believe that with such small dosage, an short cycle that I wouldn't be getting this dramatic of side effects ...
    I've had ppl comment that I sound like
    A boy going through puberty.... An I do
    Have acne on my back an chest . I just don't know how to come
    Across to a dr to fig out what to do. I would NOT suggest tren to another lady. This was my first an last
    Last edited by Rook15; 04-07-2015 at 05:30 PM.

Nobody here would recommend tren to a lady. Whoever did was a sorry sob.

Like I said, just play dumb to the dr.

Blog Entries
    OP

Relax, take it easy & just go about your day 2 day?(easier said than done sometimes) - but, give it time

Don't ever tell a MD shit about your illicit drug use < it will haunt you on your permanent medical record
    Rook15 likes this.

It sounds like it's 200mg/mL so you were taking 100mg. DAMN!!! That's low for a guy but massive for a woman. Women use 10 - 15mg of anavar and men use 50 - 100mg as a comparison and tren is about 10x stronger so would be comparable to a woman using 100mg or more of anavar.

Sorry again for your situation. I hope before you take anything else in the future you will do a lot of research first.

Did you go kick the person who sold it to you in the nuts yet? Really I'm not kidding.

Also as said, do NOT tell your doctor. Play dumb if you go but I'm not sure what a doctor can do for you at this point. If anything get a hormone panel test done.

BW is a good place to start!!!

I spent an hour last night researching what OP can do and came up with nothing helpful. Site after site after site do not recommend TREN for females.

Females can take it but these ladies are professionals and experienced and willing to accept the risks and have a mini dick. I'm sorry can't be of more help.
    JePorong and almostgone like this.

Blog Entries
    Kinda of a dumb question - But, is it that noticeable? Or? Either way, that has to feel weird to have a sudden change

But, give it time while staying clear of all drugs

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    BW is a good place to start!!!

I spent an hour last night researching what OP can do and came up with nothing helpful. Site after site after site do not recommend TREN for females.

Females can take it but these ladies are professionals and experienced and willing to accept the risks and have a mini dick. I'm sorry can't be of more help.
    This is an example of a female tren using BB. Hope it doesnt scare the OP to much.

Yeah I'm no help. lol

corestorm likes this.

Unfortunately 200 was not the number I was hoping the hear. Many times it will be 100mg per ml, but 200 is twice as strong. Whoever suggested you try this is a real jerk. Unfortunately I do not think that you can do much but wait. The good news is that you discovered changes early on and stopped doing it. I truly hope that everything goes back to normal, but this is the first time I have heard of this and it is really uncharted territory for many of us. Usually when woman decide to do steroids they have researched what they are taking and have already decided to accept the inevitable changes. Then when they occur, it is expected and they just keep going because they were prepared for it. Since you stopped when you saw changes unfortunately I have no idea what will happen with a sudden stop.

ggerman is offline Junior Member
    Stay away from the one who recommended you using the gear.
    Sorry for the experience you are going thru. Hope you have no other serious issues with your health...

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    not sure if the OP is still reading this- would the addition of the female contaceptive pill aid in normalising levels? just a thought?
    NACH3 likes this.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    not sure if the OP is still reading this- would the addition of the female contaceptive pill aid in normalising levels? just a thought?
    This. An estrogen contraceptive pill is the only thing I could forsee possibly helping.
    almostgone likes this.

corestorm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook15 View Post
    I'm a 20 yr old female who is inexperienced
    I took 1/2 CC of tren acetate twice a week for four weeks. I started to notice a change in my voice. I immediately discontinued use an have been off for about 4 weeks now. I'm also a singer so this is sorta traumatizing for me
    My voice has deepened, cuts out as if I'm hoarse. Friends an family have noticed an asked what's wrong with my voice...
    Is there any chance my voice will return to normal... Please spare me rude comments I'm desperate an don't know what else to do.
    This is my last time using. 1/2 cc for half a cycle too much? Did that cause a permanent change?

Who is the jackass that sold a 20 year old girl ****ing tren... I'm really sorry this happened to you, you need to speak to your Dr immediately, get bloods done, and go from there.

frostfire is offline New Member
    The only jackass here is the 20 year old who decided to take the tren in the first place. Jesus christ if it was a 20 year old guy who did this, all you guys would of been riding his ass telling him how stupid he was to consider steroids at this age without doing the proper research.
    tcw likes this.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Eh....i wouldn't worry too much about it.

You did a few shots of tren ....SO WHAT? Your voice deepen and that was a warning signal that you are f**kn around w the wrong chit.

YOU GOT one thing going for you...and that is YOUTH. Your body should return to homeostasis in a few weeks and you should be fine. No worries....

Just don't do it again.

~T

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Eh....i wouldn't worry too much about it.

You did a few shots of tren ....SO WHAT? Your voice deepen and that was a warning signal that you are f**kn around w the wrong chit.

YOU GOT one thing going for you...and that is YOUTH. Your body should return to homeostasis in a few weeks and you should be fine. No worries....

Just don't do it again.

~T
    You haven't had much interaction with distraught 20 year old females lately, have you? Because telling them to "not worry about it" rarely helps...lol
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You haven't had much interaction with distraught 20 year old females lately, have you? Because telling them to "not worry about it" rarely helps...lol
    I think that goes also for 30, 40, 50 etc.

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    I take test e, which is still weaker than tren , but stronger than what many women take, and my doc (who is internationally known for working with hormones) always gives estradiol and progesterone to his female patients on a topical or injectable androgen so they don't experience masculinising sides, so that is something to consider as perhaps you will find someone to help you with that.

I understand the concerns about not telling the doc you did something illegal (if it is illegal where you live), but here is what I would do if I were you. Instead of turning up at the doc, and feigning complete innocence and having them possibly waste time faffing around thinking you have polycystic ovaries or something, or immediately distrusting you, I would say that my friend was sold a supplement at a gym she was working out in when she was travelling, and the person who sold it to her told it would help her lose weight and gain muscle, etc., and that the label said the ingredients were proprietary, but the guy was in very good shape and your friend trusted him, and that the two of you started taking the pills together. That way you don't look like you did something illegal, you might look like someone so dumb they would take something someone they don't know gave them, but hopefully they will feel sorry for you and try to help.

Alternatively, post your general location and perhaps someone will know a very good hormone doc in your locale. Go in and say you don't have insurance and pay cash for a consult, and give a fake name and tell the truth and ask if female hormones will help ameliorate the symptoms now. Good luck.
    NACH3 and JePorong like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by frostfire View Post
    The only jackass here is the 20 year old who decided to take the tren in the first place. Jesus christ if it was a 20 year old guy who did this, all you guys would of been riding his ass telling him how stupid he was to consider steroids at this age without doing the proper research.
    never mind...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    never mind...
    I think I had a good feeling on what you might have been wanting to say . I also refrained....

Thread Information