lafitgirl is offline New Member

Hello All...New Member Here. Question on Winstrol.

I'm a 39 yo female taking Winstrol for the first time. The pills I have are 20mg, however most of what I have read thus far says women should take 10mg every other day. Is it safe for me to take 20mg every other day or should I cut them in half and just do the 10mg every other day?

Thank you!

Ica27 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lafitgirl View Post
    I'm a 39 yo female taking Winstrol for the first time. The pills I have are 20mg, however most of what I have read thus far says women should take 10mg every other day. Is it safe for me to take 20mg every other day or should I cut them in half and just do the 10mg every other day?

Thank you!
    hi there...you should split it and take 10mg ed, at least at the beginning...and you could change dosage week by week according to your sides and results...I've tried winny for 5 weeks on Jan 2015 and I experienced clitoris enlargement and water retention...that was all...but every body is different and sides can change for this reason...it gives you very much strenght resistance and muscular hardness...but in my case it gave me lot of water retention...after my 5 weeks on, I had to do 3 more weeks of prep, with carb and calories drop...and I obtained good results...
    good luck!

Thank you so much for your response. I'll do the 10mg then. Did your enlargement go back to its normal size? If you don't mind me asking what was your bf before you started and after the win cycle?

Thank you so much for your response. I'll do the 10mg then. Did your enlargement go back to its normal size? If you don't mind me asking what was your bf before you started and after the win cycle?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by lafitgirl
    Clit sensitively will dissipate after ending cycle. No worries.

Also. Winny can cause dry joints for some. That is very painful. Some gals don't get this side but when it comes on....very painful.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Also. Winny can cause dry joints for some. That is very painful. Some gals don't get this side but when it comes on....very painful.
    Is there something you recommend I take while taking Winny?

Quote Originally Posted by lafitgirl
    Not that I am aware. Some don't get this side. Some get very late in cycle. Some get early and discontinue.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I've found that taking glucosamine/condroiten for joint pain(works a lil) and Tuarine if you start to experience(say spasming/neck pain - into occipital) and keep hydrated(+ the more you drink the more the body will expell - keeps water retention down)... Food for thought...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    I've found that taking glucosamine/condroiten for joint pain(works a lil) and Tuarine if you start to experience(say spasming/neck pain - into occipital) and keep hydrated(+ the more you drink the more the body will expell - keeps water retention down)... Food for thought...
    Good advice!!!!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome

Hello again....

Would it be ok to take a fat burner in addition to the Winny?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    What are your goals with this cycle? Winny isn't going to really burn fat if thats your goal. So adding a fat burner is fine. But if your diet and cardio aren't right then winny won't help.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    What are your goals with this cycle? Winny isn't going to really burn fat if thats your goal. So adding a fat burner is fine. But if your diet and cardio aren't right then winny won't help.
    My goal is to lose bf and build muscle. What is the purpose of Winny? I'll definitely add a fat burner. My diet and cardio is good.

Winny for men is a one trick pony, its used to harden up before a contest and its effects aren't visible when unless you're under 10%bf, For women I'd say the strength gain is more noticeable. cutting bf and gaining muscle at the same time is a very difficult thing to do as our bodys are like a 2 way switch, we are either breaking down or building up at all times.

So if i were you I'd pick one way or the other to gear towards. If you're cutting fat the winny will definitley help you maintain the muscle you have.

Winny for men is a one trick pony, its used to harden up before a contest and its effects aren't visible when unless you're under 10%bf, For women I'd say the strength gain is more noticeable. cutting bf and gaining muscle at the same time is a very difficult thing to do as our bodys are like a 2 way switch, we are either breaking down or building up at all times.

So if i were you I'd pick one way or the other to gear towards. If you're cutting fat the winny will definitley help you maintain the muscle you have.
    thank you so much for your help. Cutting is really my major focus. So Winny, fat burner, proper diet and exercise and I should see good results! hopefully. I hope I see noticeable results....my current bf is 22% eeeeek.

you should do well 22% isnt bad for a female. Keep us posted

you should do well 22% isnt bad for a female. Keep us posted
    Thanks Scotty. What do you think about Clen with Winny? I'm so not familiar with any of this.

They won't have any adverse affect on one another. You might want to read in the profile section her about clen . And how to use it effectively by cycling on and off of it. Are you in LA or are do you just go to LA Fitness?

Trevis is offline Associate Member
    Will you post pics of your progress?
    Welcome to the community!

They won't have any adverse affect on one another. You might want to read in the profile section her about clen. And how to use it effectively by cycling on and off of it. Are you in LA or are do you just go to LA Fitness?
    Hi Scotty. Thanks again for your reply. I live in LA and go to LA Fitness. I'm super tired AF.....do you think the Winny is causing this? Like literally could fall asleep standing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevis View Post
    Will you post pics of your progress?
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks Trevis. I may post pics if I'm happy with the progress.
    Last edited by lafitgirl; 04-16-2015 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Welcome
    Thanks Songdog.

Hi Scotty. Thanks again for your reply. I live in LA and go to LA Fitness. I'm super tired AF.....do you think the Winny is causing this? Like literally could fall asleep standing up.
    Cool I live inland in the middle of the mojave. For a small percentage of the population clen has the opposite effect and make them sleepy. Still raises metabolism but makes you sleepy. So the solution is to take it before bed. Give it a try

Ica27 is offline Female Member
    my bf% before starting winny was 'bout 14%...after cycle I dont know but you can see my pics after winny on my thread...its title is New girl in the house in this section!
    winni doesnt give you cuttin effects, at least in my case...it is usefull to build muscle during a low kcal prep...and to get some muscle hardness...but it causes water retention as well...so it cant be taken close to a show, because after taking it you need to dry out...I mean, your prep doesnt end when winny cycle ends...you should go ahead with few weeks of kcal and carbs decreasing...at least, this is my experience with aas!

Thread Information