Gemratt is offline Female Member

Newbie and need help

I have competed for the past 3 years and I have learned some hard lesson. I am trying to get back on track my show June 2014 I was at 135 and the trainer I HAD pulled me off of all my sups and I have gained 40 lbs. one of the things I had was CJC-1295 no Dac. I need help with what I should be taking to help get the fat off. I have ran var, premo, letro, t3 and a few others. I research but am not confident in building a stack myself. I am 5'7 175 and I am 52 yo. Can someone please help
    Last edited by Gemratt; 06-29-2015 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Add tags

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Are you a female?

Sorry yes I am female.

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemratt
    I have competed for the past 3 years and I have learned some hard lesson. I am trying to get back on track my show June 2014 I was at 135 and the trainer I HAD pulled me off of all my sups and I have gained 40 lbs. one of the things I had was CJC-1295 no Dac. I need help with what I should be taking to help get the fat off. I have ran var, premo, letro, t3 and a few others. I research but am not confident in building a stack myself. I am 5'7 175 and I am 52 yo. Can someone please help
    Hi Gem! What would you put your bf% at now? It maybe that you need to focus on diet first and develop cycle later.
    http://www.steroid.com/women_and_steroids.php

I have run t3/Clen , hgh love love love but $$$$, var and primo. I am starting ECY stack soon.

There are some active logs by females experience using var. saymass has had wonderful results on 10 mg var. itsmybody on 5mg. Bina's. log. Go to members experience member cycles. You will find them there.

What's your bf% estimate now? Is age correct or typo? Are you peri menopausal? Post? Have u noticed any differences lately

Thank you GirlyGymRat. I am 52 I would say big is about 20-23%. I am peri menopausal. I am trying to get my weight back down I lift 4-6 days a week and cardio 4x a wk. My ex who is a trainer is trying to get me to run Tren and everything I have read I'm not sure about taking it. My diet is clean one thing I can't take is clean. Any suggestions would be appreciated and I will read the other members logs.

Thank you GirlyGymRat. I am 52 I would say big is about 20-23%. I am peri menopausal. I am trying to get my weight back down I lift 4-6 days a week and cardio 4x a wk. My ex who is a trainer is trying to get me to run Tren and everything I have read I'm not sure about taking it. My diet is clean one thing I can't take is clean. Any suggestions would be appreciated and I will read the other members logs.
    Do not take TREN . No no no! Absolutely not. This is only for experienced female BODY builder who are looking for that look and ready to dea with the sides. There were several gals a few months ago who were on TREN for a few weeks only and it messed up their voices. Some men do not understand women's cycles. TREN is not in the top twenty for girly .

I have to go back and look at your initial post. Be right back.

You are a more experienced cycled then myself tbh.

Why did trainer take you off all compounds? Did u rebound bc of diet partially ???

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    There is no drugs that burn fat, certainly not steroids . Actually steroids are for increasing weight not reduce it.

To remove fat you need to look at your diet and training/cardio.

Having said this, some conditions can be fat/water promoting, for example, thyroid problems, hormonal inbalances, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    There is no drugs that burn fat, certainly not steroids. Actually steroids are for increasiing weight not reduce it. To remove fat you need to look at your diet and training/cardio. Having said this, some conditions can be fat/water promoting, for example, thyroid problems, hormonal inbalances, etc
    ^^^ what he says!!!!

Menopause is a game changer.

Okay got it no Tren ! I did rebound he said I need to give my body a break. Apparently if he is wanting to put me on tren he doesn't know what he is doing. So I guess I need to find a good cycle being menopausal. I had a partial historyectomy so I still have my overies. My diet is good I drink my water cardio and workout is all good. I just can find a lot of info on menopause and AAS.

Mr.BB I had my thyroid checked and my levels where on point. Hormones have always been wack.

Okay got it no Tren! I did rebound he said I need to give my body a break. Apparently if he is wanting to put me on tren he doesn't know what he is doing. So I guess I need to find a good cycle being menopausal. I had a partial historyectomy so I still have my overies. My diet is good I drink my water cardio and workout is all good. I just can find a lot of info on menopause and AAS.
    I understand. There isn't much out there. I've also had a hysterectomy.

did u have the hysterectomy since June 2014?

Did u run a cycle that suited you well? I like primo over var.

Did you ever run anything solo before stacking?

Have you had your thyroid checked since being peri? It could have changed.

I had my hysterectomy in 2009. I just had my thyroid checked a little over a month ago and all was good.

I ran primo, letro,T3,Var and arimadex.
    Then once just primo and T3. I thought that seem like a lot.

I had my hysterectomy in 2009. I just had my thyroid checked a little over a month ago and all was good. I ran primo, letro,T3,Var and arimadex. Then once just primo and T3. I thought that seem like a lot.
    That first cycle is over the top. You are wise to seek information and learn for yourself.

What are your macros? What does your training look like?

I train a minimum of 4 days a week.

My cal intake is 1290. C 50% P 20% F30%.

My cal intake is 1290. C 50% P 20% F30%.
    This isn't a split that works well for me. I go higher in protein and let on carbs.

Suggest u start a log in nutritional forum and post up what each meal and snack looks like in a typical day and outline your training. There's not one answer that works for everyone so will need to see some more details. I wouldn't suggest u start a cycle until the diet and training is dialed in. Diet is key, followed by training. The aas builds on this foundation.

When you post up your log, include female in title and post up your stats as u did here with your goals, typical day and training. I do think the diet requires changing. High carb low protein doesn't seem to be working.

Thank you Girly I will do that. Carbs do not work well for me the previous diet was double that in carbs. Thanks again for all the input much appreciated.

Thread Information