Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat

Thread: Var

ru512 is offline New Member

Var

I'm one of the new girls!! Ive been cycling Clen for a little while now. I'm thinking about adding var. Suggestions/experience?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    What's your goals?

And current stats!

I want to compete in physic, (look like Dana Lynn Bailey is my dream physic!) it's super easy for me to put on mass, mesomorph body type. I'm 29 157lbs and body fat is 20%. My diet has been at 1870 for a while now carbs 137 fat 60 protein 176. I'm cycling Clen every 2 weeks but my weight is so up and down

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ru512 View Post
    I want to compete in physic, (look like Dana Lynn Bailey is my dream physic!) it's super easy for me to put on mass, mesomorph body type. I'm 29 157lbs and body fat is 20%. My diet has been at 1870 for a while now carbs 137 fat 60 protein 176. I'm cycling Clen every 2 weeks but my weight is so up and down
    Get to the diet section, the fat is way high (fat has roughly twice the calories per gm).

Var is great for females, but since I am a guy who has never coached a female I will leave any recommendations on it to others better qualified.

Cronus402 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the forum.

Suggestions on fat intake?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Welcome to the forum i hope you find your answers here, this is an introduction section there will be a bigger audience in the questions and answers section of the forum

Quote Originally Posted by ru512
    Hi. I appreciate your goals! Weight fluctuation could be an indicator of more then one factor. Hormones. Are u on BCP? Water retention. Do u watch sodium? Portion control. Do u weigh food uncooked? DLB is amazing. Have u followed her? She owns a gym. Her husband is her trainer. She hasn't taken a break even in the off season. She doesn't rebound. She's amazing.

Edit. Auto correct.

I literally follow everything she does, love her goats!! That's what I want, always go go never stop!! I don't even know how to eat like an average person anymore! No I'm not on BC, I have an IUD. Portion control, I weight everything after I cook it. MY diet is super struck is has little to no salt, should I add more?

I literally follow everything she does, love her goats!! That's what I want, always go go never stop!! I don't even know how to eat like an average person anymore! No I'm not on BC, I have an IUD. Portion control, I weight everything after I cook it. MY diet is super struck is has little to no salt, should I add more?
    Did u buy her training book on last comp prep? I wonder if she lists all the gear she is using.
    Cronus402 likes this.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Hello and welcome to the forum. I also wanted to add that Var is faked, probably as much as HGH is. There is a simple test you can buy online for around 20 bucks that allows you to see if it is real or not. As a woman, if you choose to take var at some point, please get the test to make sure you are not taking a steroid that is much harsher on women.

Thanks for the heads up on the test, I've heard that a lot of times its fake... & no I wish I had gotten DLBs log that would have been awesome!

Thanks for the heads up on the test, I've heard that a lot of times its fake... & no I wish I had gotten DLBs log that would have been awesome!
    There's a competitive BB subforum. U should check it out. There's several members who log contest prep. Wish you the best!

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Lately, I don't know exactly what's been going on, but there has been quite a bit of good anavar AND primo going on. Leads me to believe China is actually providing decent Raws to some ugls. This has been confirmed through mass spec and hplc testing from multiple sources, and multiple labs doing the tests.

If you are a female, or even a man for that matter, anavar IMO should always be lab max tested. And I would only go with trusted American labs, I tend to not feel to good about the over seas mega labs. It is much different today than it was a couple years ago. Things in the underground aas world are getting better and better.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum!

Thread Information