Thread: Need help asap

meeno is offline New Member

Exclamation Need help asap

I am in desperate need of advice when it comes to running a cycle of Anavar for the first time. Yes i have understand that i am young and what not, but i am genuinely looking for advice. Im 19, 170 pounds and i am currently 5"9'. I do not know my body fat %, but one way or another i can find out. when i was around the age of 15, i was 226 pounds. i had dropped a massive ton of weight and had gone down to 125pounds. After being in Track, Softball, and Taekwondo, i have gained weight after high school. at 17 i was into power lifting and had a good number of Max's compared to guys even. my Dead was 275, My squat was 225, my Bench was 135. and my cleans were 125. i eventually gained weight after i stopped all activity. i had joined uff gym and started boxing about a year ago and stopped boxing about 6 months ago. With the major weight loss in the beginning, and the fluctuating loss & gains after, its time to better myself. Looking to cut weight, increase my lifting numbers and overall just be in a better shape than before. its obviously gonna take time, but I'm doing what i think is necessary. I need advice on how to run anavar, i have it already but have not taken it et. i need help on how to take it, when to take it and with what. anything would help, thanks!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Well, I don't look here often - but, y not - I seen the title

I'd lay off the juice - Female, I understand isn't the same as male - but, likely hood of side effects and complications still exist

Also, the YoYo of weight is a pretty solid sign that you have a tough time sticking to the whole fitness/diet and whatever else to maintain.

I'd focus on maintaining weight naturally for a while

If you do really decide to run the Var - one, make sure it's real Var 100%(not winni or some other shit that will give you awful sides), two, start super low - 5mg a day, see how it feels & go from there

But, I'd still say focus on natty status for a little bit at least.

GL

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome...

Sam gotcha covered above. Agree in all points.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum.

welcome. so young!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome GGR is the one who could help you Girly Gym Rat.Get in touch with her and I am sure she will help you out.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by meeno
    I am in desperate need of advice when it comes to running a cycle of Anavar for the first time. Yes i have understand that i am young and what not, but i am genuinely looking for advice. Im 19, 170 pounds and i am currently 5"9'. I do not know my body fat %, but one way or another i can find out. when i was around the age of 15, i was 226 pounds. i had dropped a massive ton of weight and had gone down to 125pounds. After being in Track, Softball, and Taekwondo, i have gained weight after high school. at 17 i was into power lifting and had a good number of Max's compared to guys even. my Dead was 275, My squat was 225, my Bench was 135. and my cleans were 125. i eventually gained weight after i stopped all activity. i had joined uff gym and started boxing about a year ago and stopped boxing about 6 months ago. With the major weight loss in the beginning, and the fluctuating loss & gains after, its time to better myself. Looking to cut weight, increase my lifting numbers and overall just be in a better shape than before. its obviously gonna take time, but I'm doing what i think is necessary. I need advice on how to run anavar, i have it already but have not taken it et. i need help on how to take it, when to take it and with what. anything would help, thanks!
    Hi. Like the fellas said, diet is key to maintaining healthy weight. Congrats on your weight loss. That's amazing!!!!

If u are set on running var. start at 10mg. 5 in am and 5 in pm. The goal is to run the lowest dosage with no or minimal sides! Suggest 6 week cycle. No need for pct. if your bf is too high, u won't get the results u seek.

I would highly recommend establishing a nutritional plan that u can maintain. It's key and the hardest component. Staying consistent in training is secondary. It does seem u do better when u are working out as do I.

Thread Information