ChiefLee is offline Female Member

Exclamation Stopped Prep, Diet/Cardio/Var Advice

I am really good at listening to my coach. So I was prepping for a diet and realized my coach I hired was awful and I hit a plateau at 152lbs coming from 160lbs. I plateaued and he had me going keto on 900 calories and two 45 sessions of cardio.

I am currently trying to get myself situated. I should of probably slowly add back in the carbs, but I was at 12g of carbs and seem to lack the willpower at this point. Instead I am going up to where I want to be, around 150-200g of carbs (basically .3 c at 4 meals and added one more meal, 6 instead of my 5 the coach had me on.) I am insanely hungry all the time, hoping its my body responding better.

Anyways he had me start my second var cycle. The first one he had me run for 8 weeks, at 10 mg a day. He told me I didn't have to split it, and I took 10 mg at once in the beginning of the day. Seeing all I am at now, this guy didn't know much. I barely look like I been dieting and it seems like my metabolism has slowed a lot.

So my issue is moving forward. I am not sure if I should drop the var until I can get my diet nailed again, or continue it and give myself the week to get use to the new diet. I have been on my second cycle for 1 week now. Frankly I didn't see much the first cycle but I think its because he had me on such high carbs and my body wasn't responding when we started to cut.

He also had me on clen with a 2 days on, 2 days off protocol. I am getting off that for sure until I get the diet fixed. I feel like this whole situation is so f***ed up, just not sure where to start.

Any advice will help.

Ulthar91 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefLee View Post
    I am really good at listening to my coach. So I was prepping for a diet and realized my coach I hired was awful and I hit a plateau at 152lbs coming from 160lbs. I plateaued and he had me going keto on 900 calories and two 45 sessions of cardio.

I am currently trying to get myself situated. I should of probably slowly add back in the carbs, but I was at 12g of carbs and seem to lack the willpower at this point. Instead I am going up to where I want to be, around 150-200g of carbs (basically .3 c at 4 meals and added one more meal, 6 instead of my 5 the coach had me on.) I am insanely hungry all the time, hoping its my body responding better.

Anyways he had me start my second var cycle. The first one he had me run for 8 weeks, at 10 mg a day. He told me I didn't have to split it, and I took 10 mg at once in the beginning of the day. Seeing all I am at now, this guy didn't know much. I barely look like I been dieting and it seems like my metabolism has slowed a lot.

So my issue is moving forward. I am not sure if I should drop the var until I can get my diet nailed again, or continue it and give myself the week to get use to the new diet. I have been on my second cycle for 1 week now. Frankly I didn't see much the first cycle but I think its because he had me on such high carbs and my body wasn't responding when we started to cut.

He also had me on clen with a 2 days on, 2 days off protocol. I am getting off that for sure until I get the diet fixed. I feel like this whole situation is so f***ed up, just not sure where to start.

Any advice will help.
    Hello ChiefLee, welcome here.
    I think you should cycling your carbs first to increase your metabolism... I can't give you an opinion about what should you do with aas cause I'm new to chem.. I suggest you to ask for the private access to the female forum... there are a lot of girls who can help you!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum!

wolomike80 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefLee View Post

Any advice will help.
    Hello, I would eat 5-7 meals in a day, a slowly up your carbs and protein till your metabolism gets in full gear, this can take 4-10 weeks.. 900 calories is way too low, calories should be between 1500-3500 bepending on your metabolism, exercise, physical activity, your goals and how much muscle you currently have... If your active your carbs could be between 150g-250g. If your very active like a pro athlete then you could be at 250g-350g of carbs..
    Now if your cutting then I would slowly drop your carbs by 25g-50g per week, to about 50g-150g . the mirror and progress photos are your best friend, stay away from the weight scale..

a reverse diet should help .. learn what works for your body..

Once you get your nutrition right then you can go back on var or anything else that you want to take , all depending on your goals.. PLEASE SEEK MORE ADVISE FROM THE LADIES IN HERE !!!

I wish you the best on your fitness/ bodybuilding..

ChiefLee is offline Female Member
    Thank you!!

Thread Information