Thread: Need advice

Mammajolley is offline Female Member

Question Need advice

Quickly approaching 35 and my body is changing for the worse. I have recently started working out again (weights 3x per week), and my husband thinks I should try a clycle of dianabol . I don't want to gain weight, I need to lose it! I'm 5'9" and weigh 163 pounds. I'm too embarassed to tell you what my body fat is! I'm looking for a fat burner, and advice on how to take it, any suggestions?

Mamma J

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    dbol is a wrong choice for you. Highly androgenic so weight gain will be excessive mostly coming from water.

Their are a few mild AS that are extremely beneficial but at your point of training, I think your far off from considering them as an option.

For a fat burner, I would suggest an ECA of some kind. If you check out the all sports nutrition on the main page of this site, they'll have many listed to help you out.

Don't be embarassed to post stats and goals, we all start somewhere to get somewhere else. Or better yet, Jason should see this shortly and give you access to the female forums for further help. A lot of knowledgable women to answer questions more specifically

Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Pheedno is on the money!!
    You also might want to try NYC stack and cycle it with your ECA every 2 weeks. NYC seems to do well with women, but you cant go wrong with the old ECA stack.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

TechnoBarbie is offline Female Member
    All I can say is to start out on a program and immediatly turn to any steroid as a "helper" is NOT the answer.

Cardio, diet and light weight training is the way to get started and then add some over the counter fat burners. Any of the ones listed above are excellent choices.

Just be patient, be consistent and if you have any further questions these boards are an excellent resource.

As far as a woman on dianabol , That is just plain nuts! Tell your man to do a little research!

Good luck

Mammajolley is offline Female Member

Thank you

Thank you all for your advice. I as most women, am constantly on a diet of some sort or another. I've taken everything from phentermine to Stackers since having my last child, they just don't seem to do what they used to. I know I will never regain my youth, but I'm at least going to try to regain my youthful body. I have good eating habits, I'm involved in sports and now am working out again. I just get a little frustrated, I kinda need want a quick fix - I just would like to see results a little faster than I'm seeing them. I'm determined and I plan sticking with it! I'm sure you will all hear from me again soon!

Mamma J

"Some succeed because they are destined to, but most succeed because they are determined to."

TechnoBarbie is offline Female Member
    I feel your pain girl. I am 34 and will be doing a bb competition next summer at 35.

It is a lot harder now to get results than a few years ago.

Patience and consistency is Key!

Thread Information