Lex2112 is offline New Member

Red face New Member! : Starting Anavar Cycle

Hey Ladies! I recently have wandered across this forum reading several different forums on women who have experimented with Anabolic Steroids . I plan on logging my experience with my first cycle of Anavar in hopes of connecting to more women whom also have gone through the same if not similar experiences from their own cycles themselves.

My plan is start at 5mg of Anavar, test my tolerance and then slowly bump up the dosage to 10mg or 12.5 MAX if needed. I have heard some women can tolerate up to 20-25mg but honestly even toying with the idea is very unsettling because of the possible side affects that could occur at such a high dosage. I will definitely be posting my stats and goals for this cycle in an upcoming log, looking froward to it! Recommendations are welcome.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    starting with 5mg and then working up to 10mg is a good idea , and 10mg is all your going to need.
    my wife runs 10mg for up to 8 weeks and has had zero negative sides. VAR, T-Bol, and SARMS are the best anabolics for women, from our experience thus far.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, good advice from GH ^^ as usual. Once your pink you will be able to access the womans section.

How can I get into the womens forum?

Hello guys! So a quick little update on my anavar cycle thus far. (1st week)
    So far so good. Couple things I have noticed:
    1. Acne. It's honestly not too bad but definitely have some on my upper back and chest area
    2. A tad bit of strength gains; Nothing to major at this point, I'm really hoping I'll notice my strength increasing perhaps on week 3/4
    3. TIMING: Not sure if its just me but I do notice that the timing of when I take anavar matters. If I take it about 15 minutes or so before my workouts in the mornings, then I start to feel the affects a little later in my working sets. Not sure if anybody else has experience this but I also tried taking it at night and didn't get much out of it. Had no pump, no energy or anything. For some reason I can tell a big difference when I take it in the mornings vs at night. Why is that?

Overall I like it so far: Here are my stats

BF: 20%
    Weight: 123lbs

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    Welcome

RoyalOil is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex2112 View Post
    For some reason I can tell a big difference when I take it in the mornings vs at night. Why is that?
    Probably empty stomach vs full. Anavar is best taken before eating.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Ive noticed I like takiNg it much better before eating

Thread Information