Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By VM1969
  • 1 Post By gron
  • 1 Post By Tigershark

Thread: New female member!

VM1969 is offline Female Member

New female member!

Hello, new female member here waiting to gain access. I'm a Masters Bikini competitor looking for information on safe administration of steroids ...
    I'm looking a Primobolan and Anavar . Lots of super great information on this forum. Thanks to everyone for posting about their experiences! Too bad the US has such strict laws around steroid use . My main challenge will be where / how to acquire quality stuff without legal implications...

Thanks all!

VM1969 is offline Female Member
    One more thing: in reading my post again, it could be considered fishing. My apologies if that’s how it came across- not my intention at all! Just want to make a safe and informed decision.
    I’m 48 yrs old and been lifting heavy for 7 years, but my gains have slowed down considerably this past year. I will have blood work done this week.
    My workout regimen is 5x fasted cardio in the AM and weightlifting 5x p week.
    I’m 5’7” and weigh 137lbs. Looking to add a little more size, lose a little fat and increase stamina.

Thanks!!
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

gron is offline Female Member
    Hi Everyone, I'm Gron.
    Want to take suggestions and tips from members to lose weight. Also I had lots of knowledge about supplements and diets to lose weight.
    As i lost nearly 50 pounds in one month. Looking forward to lose more weight.
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.
    VM1969 likes this.

Paulpaul is offline Junior Member
    Welcoem to the site. Methenolone was the first compound I use many moons ago. 200mgs of the old Schering amps per week was a nice boost for me.

Thread Information