Junie is offline New Member

Question Help with Ipamorelin and CjC1295 dosing for female..

Hi guys! I’m a 43 year old female that was introduced to Ipamorelin by my Hormone Physician. I was Originally prescribed a 9 mg bottle from a compounding pharmacy and was instructed to put in 10 mg of bac water.. I took as instructed (once a day in the evening) injecting .30 units using an Easy Touch U-100 insulin syringe. I am in shape, exercise regularly and look younger than my age but would like to keep that up.. I took as directed for about 8 weeks and literally saw NO results. I was expecting very minor anti aging results such as possible muscle (slight) definition, skin improvement, sleep improvement etc. Saw nothing. Started researching and found out that best results were when taken with CJC1295z I have been told by multiple people the combo is like “peanut butter and jelly”
    Unfortunately, The compound pharmacy my physician uses does not carry CJC 1295, so I decided to do my own research and find it myself. I let my physician know I was doing this and he told me that if I felt that strongly about it then to go ahead and try it. I found what I thought was a reputable company online(Americanresearchlabs) spoke to the gentleman that owns it and felt comfortable purchasing from him. Problem is, they only sell 2 mg bottles. I purchased 5 of the each (5 Ipamorelin ) (5 CJC1295) I am having trouble figuring out A. How much water to use to activate and B. How much to inject. I was told .5 units twice a day of each. Using two separate syringes but this seems like such a small amount. It’s been extremely difficult to find consistent info on this and because my physician doesn’t prescribe the CJC1295,he can’t tell me what to do. Any advice would be helpful.. Thanks in advance,and sorry for the rambling, as I’m new to all of this..

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Welcome. Be sure to check out the hormone replacement for women forum. If you can't find the answers you're looking for there, maybe post a quick question on that thread

Where can I find hat forum. I’ve been searching but seem to be having issues locating it. Thanks so much!

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Junie View Post
    Where can I find hat forum. I’ve been searching but seem to be having issues locating it. Thanks so much!
    http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...t-%2Awomen%2A/

Many thanks!

Thread Information