Calisheen is offline Female Member

first cycle of Var

Femal 35 135 lbs and wanting to gain more lean muscle . I’m now working out consistently and weighing my protein carbs etc . The bottle of Anavar I received says 50 mg/ml I know that’s high and I’ve read to start out with 5mgs but since the concentration is higher do I start even lower ? I don’t want to take too much ! Any advice would be more than helpful
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first cycle of Var-d54e7d03-d1eb-4e26-83cc-a036ef4ead5b.jpg  

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calisheen View Post
    Femal 35 135 lbs and wanting to gain more lean muscle . I’m now working out consistently and weighing my protein carbs etc . The bottle of Anavar I received says 50 mg/ml I know that’s high and I’ve read to start out with 5mgs but since the concentration is higher do I start even lower ? I don’t want to take too much ! Any advice would be more than helpful
    Is it liquid or pill form ? They tend to make “lady var” dosed at 10mg

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Calisheen View Post
    I started at 25mg ed. That would be 1/2mL at 50mg/mL (which is what you indicated you have). I've had no side effects. Put on maybe 6 pounds of muscle in 11 weeks.
    Most people on this forum will tell you ,to start with 5 or 10mg ed. My understanding is that's "conventional wisdom" based on the fact that women have a tiny fraction of the testosterone men have, so it should follow their dose of Anavar should be a correspondingly tiny fraction of men's dose. That does not take into account that men and women typically use anavar differently (i.e. men use it with a test base) and for different reasons (i.e. men for cutting, women for lean bulk).
    If you wanna be on the safe side start with a micro-dose of 1/10 mL ed. If you have no sides and not getting the results you want, up from there. Or throw caution to the wind and start and 1/2mL ed (for 25mg) and adjust if necessary.
    Note, you will gain weight on var as you build muscle. Use the mirror not scale to check progress

Openninded is offline New Member
    May I ask where you ordered your anavar from?

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Openninded View Post
    May I ask where you ordered your anavar from?
    Not a source board

Thread Information