MyFriendsShoe is offline New Member

My 18 year old girlfriends progress on Oxandralone Week 4!!

Week 1 Oxandralone 2.5mg per day (low, but wanted to really safe)
    Week 2 Oxandralone 5mg per day/25mcg T3 (cut up the OX 1/2 am 1/2 pm)
    Week 3 Oxandralone 10mg per day/50mcg T3 (One OX in the a.m one in the p.m)
    Week 4 Oxandralone 15mg per day/75mcg T3 (1.5 OX in the am and 1.5 OX in pm)

So far she has had absolutely no sides except (as she calls it a severe breakout on her face) a pimple on her chin. She has had very very slight clitoral enlargement which I know will go away after her cycle. It was hard for her to have an orgasm before (or maybe it was my performance) now she has a few everytime we have sex. She seems a little moody at times, not a big deal. Her strength is going up significantly and she is right around 2000 calories per day.
    She wants to lean down, but add 5-7lbs of muscle with this cycle. We've gotten her a trainer five days per week and have recently changed her workout routine to a three day split. She's doing 40-60 minutes of cardio everyday with two days off. Usually in the am on a empty stomach. can she overtrain on Var?? What would you ladies suggest in terms of calorie intake, workout routine and cardio... When it comes to food and shakes $$$ is no object.
    How long does it take for the results to become noticeable?? Her strength has already gone up significantly. We have alot more var so how much longer should she run it and should she remain at this dose?? I don't think going up in dose would be a very smart idea.
    Week five her T3 dosage drops to 50mcg, week six her T3 dosage drops to 25mcg and week seven it drops to 12.5. I have boughten yohimburn and have used it a couple times on her thighs, lower abs and love handles. How many times per day does she need to use it??
    At the end of her cycle to block cortisol from building up I will be giving her some clenbuterol . I know to act as a cortisone blocker for a male it is in the area of 140mcg. What is the dosage for a girl?? I also have some ketotifen which is supposed to allow a smaller dosage to be taken with better effectiveness.

Her Stats:
    3 years of natural training/cardio
    Her eating could have been a little better, but improved her eating 100% (total turnaround) for a month prior to starting the cycle.
    5'5 122 lbs. She has a nice body, but I have no idea of BF%. Wants to lose fat in Thighs/Ass and add some muscle density to those areas as well.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry but at 18 she shouldn't be doing AS, end of story !!!!

Quote/
    Women, however, should not take more than 6 tablets daily. otherwise, androgenic -caused side effects such as acne, deep voice, clitorial hypertrophy or increased growth of body hair can occur.

These are the short term sides, not to mention what long term damage could be going on !

Gymgirl is offline Female Member
    I agree with TANK01, at 18 she should not be doing steroids at all...

Going from 2,5mg ED to 15mg ED in a matter of 3 weeks is as far from "safe" as you can get. Sometimes it takes several weeks for the sides to appear and believe me, if they do appear, she will be sorry. Pimples go away with time, but a deeper voice does not.

And why on earth mess with T3? An EC stack would have given satisfying results and it had been a lot safer. Since this is her first cycle she should have been much, much more careful.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Tank and GymGirl are both giving solid advice..

At 18 she is still too young to introduce AS into her system..She should have tried sticking to a solid workout and supplementation program along with a clean diet and she would have had excellent results..

And in my professional opinion T3 is for more experienced BB..It is a very tricky drug and can cause a lot of problems if administered in doses that are too high..I would definintely discontinue her on the T3 at the very least..I also think you should have stuck with the lower dose of Ox the whole way through so you could gauge how she was going to respond and what types of sides she was going to experience..A deep voice isn't necessarily what you are wanting I'm sure..You are taking quite a risk with her and I hope you reconsider the doses and what drugs you are giving her..The rewards definitely do not outweigh the risks in her case..I would think this over very carefully..

Doc M

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Agree with TANK as well...18yo mean "NO AS"...

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    if Doc M tells you then you better listen

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Thats some bullshit!!

I wouldn't even suggest that an 18 year old boy take steroids - even at low doses but an 18 years girl - GET REAL!!

NO AAS AT THAT AGE!!!

Do some proper research on why!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Base
    Thats some bullshit!!

I wouldn't even suggest that an 18 year old boy take steroids - even at low doses but an 18 years girl - GET REAL!!

NO AAS AT THAT AGE!!!

Do some proper research on why!!
    Listen people, I didn't tell her to take anavar . She did it on her own. I am only overseeing everything. I thought she looked great to start. The cycle is done and she had No problems. She retained most of what she put on and her strength is the same due to the intake of clen .
    I'm not a fool and don't think an 18 year old should take AS either but you all know that when it gets into someones head it's hard to talk them out of it.
    So lighten up........

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I would listen to the Doc. If 18 no AS.

Alright I will try harder to deter her if she thinks about another cycle. She is stubborn and strong willed. Like I said before once she gets something in her head she is oblivious to others advice.

Gymgirl is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MyFriendsShoe
    Alright I will try harder to deter her if she thinks about another cycle. She is stubborn and strong willed. Like I said before once she gets something in her head she is oblivious to others advice.
    So lighten up........
    So tell me, did she actually find a source by herself or did you fix her up with someone?

She'd better start taking other people's advice or she'll be in BIG trouble someday.
    Last edited by Gymgirl; 09-02-2003 at 09:13 AM.

xandar is offline New Member
    This is absolutely unbelievable. You are a 28 year old man who is , as you say , overseeing her cycle. This girl is a child. You are a grown man. Im having a hard time believing that little miss 18 year old new how to hook up woth sources and then knew to get anavar and T3. An 18yr old girl taking roids. I hope your proud of yorself on thar one mister. I'm 27 and I am appauled by guys my age that pray on young girls like that, to start with. Much less " Helping them along " with there CYCLE. The word cycle should never be in the vocabulary of a 18 year old girl. I see you have your occupation as an entrepeneur. What are you a dealer of gear, perhaps. Let me guess you met this young lady at the local strip club and you got her thinking she needs to be like you. Just a guess could be completely wrong. I will say it again, appauling. Well for your sake I hope she doesnt post here asking what we think about her cycle and her "overseer's advice " Dude do you have any clue what kind of message you are giving to her. I bet all she needed was a good diet and some stacker 2's. Pathetic. Just because I am the guy that gives you his honest opinion. I think you are a bottom feeder who made a Little girl make a BIG mistake. Later Bozo.

CutieFace Guest
    Holy Shit...I just read this!!!!!!!

First off what the hell is an 18 yr old girl doing AAS For?
    and T3 for that matter!!!!!!!!!

what type of responsible adult are you?

add muscle density? then train heavy...high weights low rep sets....lose fat? increase cardio and a tight diet....bump up water intake....

All too often guys are too damn quick to put their Girl on something cause they have it laying around in the house....

Right now I wish I could just Fucking smack you for what you're doing to this girl

Cutie

Quote Originally Posted by MyFriendsShoe
    Listen people, I didn't tell her to take anavar . She did it on her own. I am only overseeing everything. I thought she looked great to start. The cycle is done and she had No problems. She retained most of what she put on and her strength is the same due to the intake of clen .
    I'm not a fool and don't think an 18 year old should take AS either but you all know that when it gets into someones head it's hard to talk them out of it.
    So lighten up........
    No Dude, YOU "Lighten up!", it should be painfully obvious to you that everyone in here has been a lot "Lighter" than need be considering the circumstances. The only thing more obvious about this thread is that YOU Don't have a Frickin' Clue! You are COMPLETELY out of touch with reality Son.
    What the F#%$K are you thinkin', and don't give me that "She's Strong Willed" Crap, you're a decade older than her, and she's just a Baby, I don't care how good she looks already! She's still trying to become a woman inside, and if she's the "woman" (and I use that term losely), you want to keep around and live as long as you (which I don't think is even on your mind BTW) you'd put your "Adult Man's" foot down immediately if not sooner! This little girl is only a handful of years older than my Daughter.....ya know what that makes me think? YOU NEED YOUR ASS KICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If that were my daughter, and I found out, 10 - no scratch that - 100 of you couldn't keep me from pounding some serious Head!
    PS, notice the common denominator here? You are the only one that thinks this is OK, so don't be thinking everyone is overboard or over reacting. We're NOT!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    Holy Shit...I just read this!!!!!!!

First off what the hell is an 18 yr old girl doing AAS For?
    and T3 for that matter!!!!!!!!!

what type of responsible adult are you?

add muscle density? then train heavy...high weights low rep sets....lose fat? increase cardio and a tight diet....bump up water intake....

All too often guys are too damn quick to put their Girl on something cause they have it laying around in the house....

Right now I wish I could just Fucking smack you for what you're doing to this girl

Cutie
    Right on Cutie,couldn't have said it better myself.

CutieFace Guest
    have to say this pissed me off

Cutie

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    have to say this pissed me off

Cutie

tell me about it not even 18y/o guys are not supposed to do as

los dogg is offline New Member
    would u want someone to do that to your daughter old man?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow!! Wow!! Wow!!

I read every post above and agreed with every one of you about this clown n his girl. WTFF is this girl on AS and what is your major malfunction clown? N you come here posting for advice. Did u get it clown?

Holy crap youre a freaking PREDATOR. Thats what you are. An individual that pray's and takes advantage of helpless girls that are young and ignorant to a grown mans knowledge and experiences.

If you were dating my 18 year old daughter and had her involved like that I would clean you brother. I would clean you out right trust me.

Can I get a bump on that?

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with everyone, 18 years old? she's a baby, get her off the aas's. let her develop naturally before you start to introduce her body to "other" stuff

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    i agree with everyone, 18 years old? she's a baby, get her off the aas's. let her develop naturally before you start to introduce her body to "other" stuff
    This thread is 100 years old, the dude split.

Signed,
    SatanStomper!!!

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    haha nice

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    haha nice
    It's the least I can do for him, but I'm not much into "minimums"

Thread Information