Danielle is offline Female Member

New to Forum......questions on where to start

Hi everyone........newbie here.........from Long Island, NY......just wanted to say hi............also, have a couple questions on what to start with.........i've been looking into Anavar and Winstrol .....can't decide between the two.......any help would be appreciated........im about 115lbs......5'4........i'm not really looking to gain any weight......if anything, i would like to lose a few pounds......108 - 110 would be ideal......i want to see more definition and have more stregth and energy for my workouts.........i have a pretty set rountine 5 days a week and i'm a runner.......thanks in advance or any input......

snowman is offline Senior Member
    What were you saying???? i was looking at your AVATAR, and i got lost...lol.. it that you on your avatar ?
    Anyway... my female friend is using Winstrol , for about 5 weeks now, and she's lost a few pounds, and her body is harder ( more defined)... don't know much about anavar , but the winny is working for her.. 50 mg eod....she had 3 more weeks to go.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would go with anavar start out with 2.5mg / day then go up to 5mg a day after 5 days, then after another 5 days go up to 7.5mg, if still no side effects go up to 10mg a day, at that point i would stay at that dose for the rest of the time....for 10 weeks, i preffer Anavar over winstrol for female...once you increase your lean body mass you will be come more defined, i would aim at loosing 5 lbs of fat and replacing it with 5 pounds of muscle that should do it and the differance would be great...good luck girly...XXL

jbol is offline Senior Member
    welcome

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    what is your deal with bumping these old threads??? Danielle has been a member for awhile now.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information