Steakeater is offline New Member

Fitness chic needs help!!

My signifigant other is a fitness girl. She is needing to put on some good muscle. Her stats are 5'3", around 117 and has never used any type of enhancement. What should she do for her first cycle that dosen't have any or minimal side effects. She is defenitly aginst injections. Anavar , WinnyV-tabs, or Primabolin are some of my thoughts. I would like some feedback from female members on options and doses for her.

Steakeater

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Well i am not female but my wife is a National Level Fitness & Figure athelete...and sience i get here ready for the shows i think that qualifies me for this...lol...first of all all stereoids have side effects, two injections are easier on th human body then orals, orals must pass through the liver and in order for the drug to still be active after the liver pass, certain chemicals are added to the basic structure of the drug to let it survive the liver pass. And that is what can cause liver damage, if done for a long time even liver failure...however it's not scare you or anything as it usually takes years before a segnificant liver damage is done (think of alcoholics, they drink every day ofr year on the go, many for 15-20 years before their livers become very demaged)...but is she don't want injections which i still recomend over orals, then anavar would be a good choice, i would go with 5-10mg a day, start with 5mg (2.5mg x 2) and see how it works and if no sides up the dose to 10mg (2.5mg x 4), winny can be tricky in my opinion as it is a dirivative of DHT (dehydrotestosterone) which is what causes most side in woman...by 5 mg a day (2.5mg x 2) would probably be fine...she might get some pimples, clit growth (which is not all that bad as some woman who can't achive an orgasm can greatly benifit from a little clit growth, and finally get the big "O"), body hair, black hair on her chin, kidney damage among other...i hope that helps out a bit, i would still go with 50-100mg of primo injected once a week over the above options, but not my call here...good luck Bro...XXL

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Mike_XXL next time leave summit out will ya and give the rest of us a chance !

TANK

Steakeater is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Well i am not female but my wife is a National Level Fitness & Figure athelete...and sience i get here ready for the shows i think that qualifies me for this...lol...first of all all stereoids have side effects, two injections are easier on th human body then orals, orals must pass through the liver and in order for the drug to still be active after the liver pass, certain chemicals are added to the basic structure of the drug to let it survive the liver pass. And that is what can cause liver damage, if done for a long time even liver failure...however it's not scare you or anything as it usually takes years before a segnificant liver damage is done (think of alcoholics, they drink every day ofr year on the go, many for 15-20 years before their livers become very demaged)...but is she don't want injections which i still recomend over orals, then anavar would be a good choice, i would go with 5-10mg a day, start with 5mg (2.5mg x 2) and see how it works and if no sides up the dose to 10mg (2.5mg x 4), winny can be tricky in my opinion as it is a dirivative of DHT (dehydrotestosterone) which is what causes most side in woman...by 5 mg a day (2.5mg x 2) would probably be fine...she might get some pimples, clit growth (which is not all that bad as some woman who can't achive an orgasm can greatly benifit from a little clit growth, and finally get the big "O"), body hair, black hair on her chin, kidney damage among other...i hope that helps out a bit, i would still go with 50-100mg of primo injected once a week over the above options, but not my call here...good luck Bro...XXL
    thanks for the help bro...I in fact knew about the effects on the body. The thing i didn't know is the results and effects on women in particular. But you did help me with your knowledge of these things.....Steakeater

Thread Information