Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    vtazn21 is offline Female Member

clitoral enlargment

hi I am a new member 23 year old asian. my boyfriend is juicing and i was thingking about useing some of his stuff to put on some muscle and tone up but have heard and seen woman with clitrous problem( growning like and inch or more. My boyfrind has told me that in the dosages it shouldnt be an issue but i just want a third party answer.
    oh and how do i get to the other woman areas ??

KeyMastur is offline VET
    jason should be by shortly to give you access.

RayL is offline Associate Member
    Please ignore this. I accidentally clicked on this site

MIKE_XXL is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ...please see the thread called "Fitness Chic needs help" in this forum...my answer might help you out a bit...oh and by the way do NOT take the same stuff as your boyfriend as i am sure it's mostely androgens and you as a woman want to stay with anabolics; anavar , Primobolan maybe winny in low doses...good luck...XXL
    SOURCE CHECKS ONLY FOR USERS WITH OVER 100 POSTS.

All of the Statements made by Mr. Mike_XXL are purely fictional and have absolutely no merit and are not meant to cure, prevent or diagnose any disease, please consult your Physician before starting any exercise and supplement regiment.

Canadian proud, Northern muscle baby!

vtazn21 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    ...please see the thread called "Fitness Chic needs help" in this forum...my answer might help you out a bit...oh and by the way do NOT take the same stuff as your boyfriend as i am sure it's mostely androgens and you as a woman want to stay with anabolics; anavar, Primobolan maybe winny in low doses...good luck...XXL

yea well needless to say he figured out that i was dipping in to his gear as he calls it and is none to pleased with me
    he said almost the same thing you did. he wondered why me sex drive was off the chart. so i am going natural for now he said i dont need to take them at for the results i want toned and trim. " diet diet diet" so he says well i am of to the diet section

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    It could increase a bit but there is nothing major unless your doing the hard stuff... But even Primo and anavar could increase a little bit the clit size but the difference is not very noticeable... And btw, the fun is more intense when it is a bit bigger (Don't take me wrong here!!,I'M not talking about 1inch!!!)

LG

talon is offline Senior Member
    Really? Interesting.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    big clits are great!

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Really? Interesting.
    No kidding!!!!!

talon is offline Senior Member
    Dont mean to get vulger with this at all, but will she have better orgasm or "cum" harder? I never had a girl with a really "big" clit. I guess it would also take the guess work off the guy when he goes down town...LOL

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Dont mean to get vulger with this at all, but will she have better orgasm or "cum" harder? I never had a girl with a really "big" clit. I guess it would also take the guess work off the guy when he goes down town...LOL
    whispers i wouldnt really mind if it grew a little more for me to play with but dont tell her
    VTazn21 is my little lady

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    whispers i wouldnt really mind if it grew a little more for me to play with but dont tell her
    VTazn21 is my little lady
    Little shit was dipping in to my sust.
    Wondered why she flinched when i smacked her in the ass lol

[QUOTE=talon]Dont mean to get vulger with this at all, but will she have better orgasm or "cum" harder? QUOTE]
    I'd say more easily and faster!

LG

[QUOTE=Little Girl]
    Dont mean to get vulger with this at all, but will she have better orgasm or "cum" harder? QUOTE]
    I'd say more easily and faster!

LG

Really?!?!?!? damn maybe i will let her back in to my "medicine" cabinet then

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    im curious about how bad anavar or primo effect your menstrual cycle? i had an ex on anavar one time, her voice got deeper,and her peroids would maybe happen 2 times a year.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I guess, he is a very lucky guy, an asian girlfriend, who is interested in the gear and keeping toned and will be able to cum quicker! Awesome!

brianW. is offline New Member
    I would not use the same stuff your boyfriend is taking, at least if you are not planing on competing.
    My wife has used some of the same stuff that I use, such as sustanon and d-bol, but in much lower doses, and made some very good gains, but she competes on a national level in the heavyweight division,at her last competition she weighed in at 180.
    you would benefit from talking to another female who has experience with the various drugs that women comonly use. You can contact my wife on musclemayhem.com, she posts under the name npcchicka. look under the womens chemical warfare section.
    And yes steroid use will cause the clit to enlarge,and from a male point of view, it is a wonderful thing.I think she would also agree, it is much more sensitive and of course very easy to see,ain't no guessing if I am in the right spot!

bubbaboy is offline New Member

big clits = great sex

hello, my wife has done some mild aas.prim,var, wv. the wv @ 10mh/day worked great for her fat loss, muscle gain. side effects no hair loss, no deep voice, small amount acne. but her clit did get slightly bigger. and boy!!!!!!!! she loved it. orgasims were longer,better, multiple to the point that she actually ejaculated a few times. sex has never been so great. she cycles on and off and she cant wait to get back on. her clit gets harder than ever before. i think alot of women would love a bigger clit once they tried...

rcb123 is offline Junior Member
    i like this its sping me out big clit is a nice clit

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    bump a 7 year old thread for this? wow.

BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Dumbest thing Ive ever seen on these forums.....and Ive seen some shit.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

if you want her to cum harder make her read about kegals, after a month or so of hard practice she should be able to make it pop, then her contractions will be INSANE

XRockXStarX is offline New Member
    Maybe a little bit of juice wont hurt lol, i wouldnt mind that she may be a little more controling while in bed ...thatd be nice...for once haha

OH REALLY is offline Banned

Thread Information