Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    aristoniki is offline Female Member

Hey! Im Niki {New to This}

Hey my name is Niki. I'm 5'2 and 130 pounds. I used to be a swimmer for 6 years and I did martial arts (akido) for about 9 years. Last year, I got serious about working out. I began running 4 miles every other day, but then I injured my knee, and then I sprained my ankle. I just recently started running. I can run about 3 miles every other day,but I still find discomfort in my ankle. I plan on joing winter long-distance track for my highschool team. Im open to any ideas, suggestions, ratings, and thoughts. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey! Im Niki {New to This}-me1.jpg  

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    HEY !!!!! a jerzy girl welcom to AR im a wayne boy

kozjz is offline Banned
    welcome to AR niki..u should chill with out the running for about a week..then the week after that jog or walk fast 2c how ur pain will respond..then if no problem is there start running one mile everyother day and the following week switch to 2miles and so on..thats all i have to say...poutanaki mou..lol..eise orea sthn ikona..prepi na gamithoume..

Yup from South Jersey.....

Thanks Koz...lol you're so dirty, but its all good, you're advice is good... so i might try it

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome Nikki that beach sure does look inviting

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aristoniki
    Hey my name is Niki. I'm 5'2 and 130 pounds. I used to be a swimmer for 6 years and I did martial arts (akido) for about 9 years. Last year, I got serious about working out. I began running 4 miles every other day, but then I injured my knee, and then I sprained my ankle. I just recently started running. I can run about 3 miles every other day,but I still find discomfort in my ankle. I plan on joing winter long-distance track for my highschool team. Im open to any ideas, suggestions, ratings, and thoughts. Thanks

don't overlook the healing powers of ice. In college I whirlpooled from the knee down for 25 min before and after just about every practice as a preemptive measure starting in my freshman year when I got some really bad shin splints. I was injury free in my legs (except pulled hip flexor junior year -hurts bad) from that point on and one minor ankle sprain senior year. Just get some ice packs (bags of frozen peas will work) and ice you're knees and ankles after you run. Good luck with that.

kozjz is offline Banned
    lmao, bags of frozen peas? would frozen corn work?

thanks shorty! i guess thats great advice, but i need to prep up for winter track, and i really need to make my thighs 10x's stronger...

koz, yeah i think corn does work u moron.. lol

yep that beach is inviting, but cold! so beware..mwahaha

kozjz is offline Banned
    no u did not call me a moron...lol..u just started a war babe...reason why i dont think any would work, well u seam like a hungry one...probly end up eating the frozen peas or corn like its candy..ur a big bad wolf...i think one of those gel ice packs would work better for u...make sure u eat b4 u apply cause who knows u might wanna chomp on that 2! o and another thing...yea i am dirty, and grls who know me like me that way..ok niki? i just answered some of ur unasked questions

kozjz is offline Banned
    so next time u decide to talk shit, think b4 anything..

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Keep the flames to PMs people. Bickering on the board is absolutely unneccessary. Inflated egos leave no room for growth

Anything frozen will keep swelling down. Ice, peas, corn, whatever.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    niki, I am very happy to see that you joined AR. You have access to the female forum now. Unfortunately some guys have problems being respectful of females such as kozjz. If he or anyone else bothers you please let me know and they will be banned from the board.

kozjz, if I ever see you disrespecting a female on here again you will be banned permanently. You are banned for one week effective immediately. There are no warnings for disrespecting females.

KOZisBACK is offline Banned
    hey ptbyjason...i respect that bro...but why did she call me a moron..i was being nice b4 was i not? woopty doo man u banned me big deal bro...thats not cool, b4 u decide on banning me why dont u look hard and c who started this whole thing man

Quote Originally Posted by KOZisBACK
    hey ptbyjason...i respect that bro...but why did she call me a moron..i was being nice b4 was i not? woopty doo man u banned me big deal bro...thats not cool, b4 u decide on banning me why dont u look hard and c who started this whole thing man
    She said it in a joking manner, hence the "lol". Do not reregister another account on here or you will be permanently banned.

omg koz..chillllllllll man ...

anyways thanks for the welcomes!!!!! :-p

oh by the way koz, i am a hungry one? GOT A PROB WITH MY CORNS & PEAS?.. they're yummy with rice.. lolol i eat alot, but im healthy...its all good BABY!:-p

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    First, if you are a "friend" of this girl - she needs new friends...

Second - get off our board! Once you dis Jason - its all over... BANNED is for life. Hopefully, you will be banned to the point that you will no longer be able to call this site up from your current ISP. Get lost - you are not wanted here anymore.

aristoniki - you're a knockout, keep up with your goals and much luck in your progress...

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kozisbackagain
    ok dude..u realy pissed me off now...a couple things for u to know u idiot..first of all..bann me all u want..il come back with a different screen name..so u can suck on this d**k, second..ive known niki for 3yrs now jackass..and i was messin also..if u took the curses serious then again eat one...ur tellin me to hence the "lol" did u c my "lol" obviously not or is it cause u wanna show u have the power to ban n me in front of a grl? ur lame bro..i woulda sent this in pm but i think more people need to know ..here goes "no u did not call me a moron...lol..u just started a war babe" did u c the babe? you fuckin idiot..its funny how u think i care..dont worry if i need any more information ill get another screen name again, when ever i feel like it..so go back to being ur sorry self ..later ..o and for the oither bitch(feedno) who went crying to the moderator you can suck my dick also..
    oh boy... like she said..

can we say misunderstood?

Quote Originally Posted by kozisbackagain
    ok dude..u realy pissed me off now...a couple things for u to know u idiot..first of all..bann me all u want..il come back with a different screen name..so u can suck on this d**k, second..ive known niki for 3yrs now jackass..and i was messin also..if u took the curses serious then again eat one...ur tellin me to hence the "lol" did u c my "lol" obviously not or is it cause u wanna show u have the power to ban n me in front of a grl? ur lame bro..i woulda sent this in pm but i think more people need to know ..here goes "no u did not call me a moron...lol..u just started a war babe" did u c the babe? you fuckin idiot..its funny how u think i care..dont worry if i need any more information ill get another screen name again, when ever i feel like it..so go back to being ur sorry self ..later ..o and for the oither bitch(feedno) who went crying to the moderator you can suck my dick also..
    Niki, I want to apologize to you for the flaming that is occuring on this thread. I don't think koz seems to understand.

I banned you for the simple fact, as I stated above, that you disrespected a female. I won't allow it. You were banned for one week and you act like it was the end of the world. Swallow your pride bro. I won't waste my time playing games with you, arguing, or name calling...it's pointless. Go find another board that allows this.

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    oh boy... like she said..

can we say misunderstood?
    If koz had handled this differently, I would have as well. Instead he insists on flaming me. I don't have time to play games with him.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    *sigh* kiddies

aristoniki,

You have a PM. Reply whenever you get a chance.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    mess with the best, die like the rest

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Welcome Nikki that beach sure does look inviting
    down boy!

Hahaha you guys are funnnnnnnnyyy

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Geez.........I never saw a welcome like this before...aristoniki,that guys new here and hope you don't judge this board on one individual....lotsa really great people here,stick around and enjoy.All the best

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Boy..Koz seemed cool till he did this...callin' this girl names....man...I bet he could even get a women this pretty....Girl you will find that 95% of the members on this board are mature and will help you with what ever...Good luck and PM me if you have any ?'s

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Wow this got ugly fast....................

Welcome to the board aristoniki

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aristoniki
    yep that beach is inviting, but cold! so beware..mwahaha
    Oh yes the Jersey shore is inviting all the trash is so sexy and the neddels oh baby !lol

some pepole dont know when to stop. You did the right thing Jason. Its to bad koz was an ok guy he def meeds some time to cool off. aristoniki we love you girl we arnt all like that.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Cherry Hill?!!

i'm out that way all the time!my ex is from medford lakes. i was just there yesterday. haven't seen anyone from that neck of the woods on here ever soooo BIG HUG AND WELCOME KID!!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    what's cooler than cool ?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'll tell you what's not

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    what's cooler than cool ?
    that fag from that fake ass wannabe city called philly

Kato is offline Member
    Serenity Now! Serenity Now!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    niki, welcome to AR! And good to see another person trapped in S. Jersey!
    Any help you need is right here! Welcome!

SID

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Out of curiosity what is that guy doin' to that girl behind you? It looks like he is standing in the water in blue jeans performing a mamogram!!

LMFAO

Krulintent is offline Junior Member

Hey...You're hot. Thats not disrespectful is it? Sorry. I think you're very attractive. I think all the guys on here with their outragous testosterone levels went crazy and started wanting to kill eachother to get to you first. See what you've done! Luckily, I'm natural, so I can contain myself a little bit, but I'm having trouble. Very cute!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Krulintent
    Hey...You're hot. Thats not disrespectful is it? Sorry. I think you're very attractive. I think all the guys on here with their outragous testosterone levels went crazy and started wanting to kill eachother to get to you first. See what you've done! Luckily, I'm natural, so I can contain myself a little bit, but I'm having trouble. Very cute!
    oh so i guess you're sayin we're all juice heads here huh ?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Krulintent
    Well sorry Krulin that sounded dumb.

Just because we aren't natural like you that means your special?

Reality check, this is ANABOLIC -REVIEW!

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Oh yea hi Niki, I'm Calipso the friendly Tony Montana of the boards.

Lolol, thanks guyz & galz

Yup..South Jersey sucks... especially when you live in CHerry hill... these ppl must dieeeee

lol anyways, this welcome was interesting...so in other words i deel special.. thanks guys!

Llol thanks for the comment Krulintent...

if i have questions ill be sure to ask! dont wry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information