Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

Female diet tips and training

My girlfriend is getting into weight training and nutrition and Im trying to help her out with her goals, but thought I should ask on here.

She's not fat or over weight, but her bf isnt to low either.

her goals

1) more muscle tone

2) loose about 7-10 pounds

pretty simple goals, although I was wondering if anyone had any advice for her? she cant take fat burners or stimulants to help aid in fat loss either.

she usualy has an ensure(meal replacement) with her breakfest and I thought if she replaced it with a low carb protien shake it would help with protien and lowering bf.

any tips are helpful! Im not to educated in lowering bf since I have the metabolism of six men.

please help!!!

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator

Re: Female diet tips and training

Originally posted by Iron horse
    she usualy has an ensure(meal replacement) with her breakfest and I thought if she replaced it with a low carb protien shake it would help with protien and lowering bf.

any tips are helpful! Im not to educated in lowering bf since I have the metabolism of six men.

You have the same metabolism as my husband.

It's hard to give general tips without having her post her diet and training program here. I will let you know that there is a "female diet thread" stickied at the top of this forum, and there is some useful info there.

I wouldn't have her start her day with a low carb shake. It's best to have carbs in the morning, to have energy through the rest of the day. Maybe have her have that low carb shake for her last meal, in the evening, before bed.

Most of the people here have oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast. I myself enjoy egg whites and rice with some black pepper.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks tigress.

I recommend what you told me.

Thread Information