gymrat21 is offline New Member

my 18 year old lady.....

my gf has been training/cardio for about 3 years, she is 5.9 about 130-135 pounds.... she has a nice body but always complains to me about having little love handles and a belly.. haha... although i can't see this she is asking me about hydroxycut and wants me to get it for her?? I told her to clean her diet up and she said that she is trying to eat healthy but cant lose her " love handles/Belly".. we go to the gym together about 4-6 times a week and she always does cardio.. probly an hour a day and then does some weights.... would hydroxycut harm her in any way????or do u have any advice i can give to her??????.. she is a model and she wants to be small with a low bf %.. it means a lot to her so any advice/help would be appreciated....thanx

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat21
    my gf has been training/cardio for about 3 years, she is 5.9 about 130-135 pounds.... she has a nice body but always complains to me about having little love handles and a belly.. haha... although i can't see this she is asking me about hydroxycut and wants me to get it for her?? I told her to clean her diet up and she said that she is trying to eat healthy but cant lose her " love handles/Belly".. we go to the gym together about 4-6 times a week and she always does cardio.. probly an hour a day and then does some weights.... would hydroxycut harm her in any way????or do u have any advice i can give to her??????.. she is a model and she wants to be small with a low bf %.. it means a lot to her so any advice/help would be appreciated....thanx

truthfully.........i dont think that hydroxycut will do much for her.....i mean if shes doing an hour of cardio 6 times a week........that should be enough......and @ 5'9 and 130 lbs.....i cant even imagine her having a belly at all.........what is she doing for cardio?......whats her bf % now?.....
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

gymrat21 is offline New Member
    .. she doesnt have a belly, she always tells me she wants the lines like britney spears.. haha.... she doesnt do cardio 6 times a week we go to the gym around that much and she will do cardio or weight training.. she wants to get toned.... i'd say her bf is around 15-18%? she isnt fat just wants to get cut/toned

jonnie5_5 is offline Junior Member
    you could have her hit the weights more, which would add muscle and in turn muscle burns more cals. during the day than fat. just a suggestion. tell her to think this way in losing weight:
    energy in<energy out. simple as that.

CutieFace Guest
    Many women are afraid to hit the weights hard and heavy thinking they will start looking like a guy...but that's furthest from the truth....the more muscle mass you put on the leaner you'll look....your metabolism will increase....and 9 out of 10 times women just want to look firmer, leaner...and they can get that result w/out using AAS, thermogenics etc by just increasing their muscle mass

Cutie

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    She's probably got diet issues.. if you're not getting enough essential fats, your body stores them. On the other hand, fats like saturated and trans go almost directly into storage.. so you've got to just get almost all your fats from fish/supplements.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey danielle? is that really what you look like? or is that pic of just some random girl? if it is you. all im gonna say is god ****, i wish i could find a girl like that

Thread Information