Thread: cytomel help

ferah is offline Female Member

Talking cytomel help, not much info

Hi all, I've just began to take cytomel , i'm on my 3rd day. I've done my research but haven't found how to take, as in what time of day, empty stomach (which is how i was told) and really how much should a women take to lose weight fast? I'm 5'6, 22 and weight about 140. thanks a lot!

Everything on the site is regarding males and body building, i need it to lose weight!

ferah
    Last edited by ferah; 12-28-2003 at 10:31 AM.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi ferah welcome to AR. Post this in the Steroid forum. Might get better response in there or pm a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Hi ferah welcome to AR. Post this in the Steroid forum. Might get better response in there or pm a mod.
    Thanks a lot, obviously I'm new here!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Also, Jason should be in sometime to let you into the female forum. He is the only one with that power

Welcome!

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ferah
    Hi all, I've just began to take cytomel , i'm on my 3rd day. I've done my research but haven't found how to take, as in what time of day, empty stomach (which is how i was told) and really how much should a women take to lose weight fast? I'm 5'6, 22 and weight about 140. thanks a lot!

Everything on the site is regarding males and body building, i need it to lose weight!

ferah

First welcome to AR, please don't take this the wrong way...but.... you should stop the cytomel now......exp since you've admitted to now knowing how to properly use it...what doseage are you taking? how long do you plan to run it?

what is your diet/training like? cytomel is not a magic fat loss pill.....there are things you can change w/ your diet and training to drop weight and harden up

Please feel free to contact me if you need help

*smile*

Cutie

Thanks for your reply. I've done research and have talked to a few people who know about cytomel . I just get paranoid about things. I haven't been able to lose the weight I want to so I decided to get some help. I'm taking them right now on an empty stomach in the morning and late afternoon. I just started to take 2 pills (after four days). I was just wondering if there were any females out there that have taken them and could give me some advice. I'm on a high protein diet, trying to cut out sugar and carbs (my weaknesses as most women probably know), I work out 6 days a week for 45-60 minutes, plus i've started to do some cardio at home in additon to my workout at the gym. 50 mcgs a day is what I have heard should be taken. I just really would like to lose some weight and like i said before i get parnoid.
    thanks again!!!

CutieFace Guest
    ferah t3 needs to be tapered up and down, you just don't start taking a high dose.....please don't use them for more then 30 days

Cutie

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    WEll from my experince, the women that have came off cytomel have blown up....their thyroid gland has slowed which causes their metabolismto slow too. Once you stop, you will have to diet harder and train harder in order tokeep the weight from coming back.

there are a lot better ways to shed the fat...CLEN and ECA combo. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. 2 weeks on clen then 2 weeks on ECA and cycle this for 8 weeks...along with a great diet, you will see better results than T3. Or you could do 5 to 10 milligrams of ANAVAR for 8 weeks. Or PRIMO at 50mgs a week for 8 weeks. I would jsut hate to see you blow up again after you stop the TS.

hope this helps.

zzkid is offline Female Member
    Hey- I am about the same as you...25 5'4'' 140ish and just wanted to lose some weight. i did clen and T3. I was going to the gym 5 days a week for an hour I was so good at cutting back on the soda and other carb favorites. I started at 144 and got down to 137 at the end of my cycle, not too much but I was still happy! Well that was about 3 months ago and I am right back to where I was, I have to admit my diet isn't as bad as before I did the cycle but I am back on the 2 sodas a day. Anyway, CutieFace replyed to me and said be careful and wrote the same thing about it's no magic pill. You say you are parinoid, I was just dumb, and did them anyway....all in all do be carefull get off them slowly!!! And to the other person who replyed, they know their stuff. I am looking in to other things but diet and exercise are really the only things and the part that such is the time but...it's the safest way if you just want to lose weight. I hope my experiance helps you but really you should trust the real experianced ones on here. Good Luck

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's a simple formula for t3...5/40/55

5% of the time you spend tapering up to you max...40% of the time you remain at a constant ...and 55% of the time you spend tapering of the T3.

My advice to you would be to get a digital thermometer, they are like $10.00 at your drug store...Take your resting temp every morning for 5 days, when I say resting I meen before your feet even hit the floor, as soon as your eyes open. record these numbers...optimal metabolic rate is between 97.6 and 98.2 degrees F. If your body is already in this range you can still take t3 but the dosing will be less. Continue to monitor your BT during the intake of T3, and if at any time your temp drops significantly then you need to stop immediately. for example...If your temp is 98.0 every day and then one morning it is 96.5 your body is telling you that the bio feed back mechanism is shuting down which meens its telling your body to stop releasing or converting t4 to t3...are you lost yet?
    It's better to divide up your dosing of t3 throughout the day. If your taking 50mcgs then take 25mcgs in the morning and 25mcgs in the evening. I see no need for you to go above 50mcgs if your temp is already in the above mebtioned range. Pay close attention to your BT though that will tell you if you should increaes or back off on the dosage.

here's the layout:

5%----40%------------------------------------ 55%------taper----------25.50.75.75.75.75.75.75.75.75.75.75.75.75.75.75.50 .50.50.50.50.50.25.25.25.25

Hope this helps

Thread Information