ntravers is offline Female Member

New here, need advice

Hi everyone, I'm new and need some help. I'm trying to lose 15-20 #'s and would like to tone up but not gain too much. I wanted to take gh but heard there can be some scary side effects like clit enlargement, deepening of voice, acne, etc. has anyone had or heard of this?

My other option is t3, just scared of the rebound #'s. I took anavar briefly last year and it made me VERY mean and VERY aggressive and horny (the latter not so bad but the former not good at all!). Any advice would be appreciated.

I am doing cardio 4-5 x's a week and strict dieting. Clen is not for me-gives me anxiety.

Thanks!

CutieFace Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ntravers
    Hi everyone, I'm new and need some help. I'm trying to lose 15-20 #'s and would like to tone up but not gain too much. I wanted to take gh but heard there can be some scary side effects like clit enlargement, deepening of voice, acne, etc. has anyone had or heard of this?

My other option is t3, just scared of the rebound #'s. I took anavar briefly last year and it made me VERY mean and VERY aggressive and horny (the latter not so bad but the former not good at all!). Any advice would be appreciated.

I am doing cardio 4-5 x's a week and strict dieting. Clen is not for me-gives me anxiety.

Thanks!

Welcome to AR......

forget the hgh, forget the t3 (women are more prone to thyroid problems) never heard of anavar having that effect....

what does your diet look like....that's the first question....my adivse would be to input what you eat for a few days into www.fitday.com to get a really good look at your diet, perhaps we can tweak it a bit....also...are you lifting we ights at all?

putting on muscle will increase your metabolism 24/7 which is a benefit, you won't get big and muscular so don't be afraid of that....do your cardio early in the m orning before you eat anything.....minimize your carb intake after 4pm and
    drink plenty of water......

if you need more help please feel free to get in touch w/ me

Cutie

takara is offline Junior Member
    I'm not sure what to tell you about gh; however, I can tell you a little something about t3... I just finished a cycle of t3 and clen and I liked the effects I recieved. If you do take the T3 you need to take something w/ it to help protien synthesis... I chose clen. I gained some water weight... but if I keep my diet clean, then I should see the results better. If you decide to do t3 make sure you do a lot of research. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Last edited by takara; 12-30-2003 at 11:35 PM.

I know diet is a big part of it and I'm sort of good about it. In other words this is what I aim for:
    (I go 2.5 to 3 hours between meals and snacks)
    oatmeal in the morning,
    then a shake,
    then lean protein and veggies or a salad,
    sometimes another shake, bar or veggies (for snack), then fish and another salad (but dinner is also my toughest time with the willpower.)
    I do 30-60 mins. of cardio 4-5 days a week (is that enough?) but no weights yet-I just want to lose some of the fat first. for some reason it takes a REAL long time for the fat to start coming off and I get really discouraged about it.
    I thought gh or t3 would give me that boost and help keep me motivated by giving me quick results.
    I'm going to check out the link to fitday.com that you suggested and I really appreciate the advice.
    One more thing, what's the story with salt in your diet? My boyfriend says I should consume as little as possible to prevent retaining water (he says I shouldn't even cook with it) but I need it to make the already bland food a little better.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by takara
    I'm not sure what to tell you about gh; however, I can tell you a little something about t3... I just finished a cycle of t3 and clen and I liked the effects I recieved. If you do take the T3 you need to take something w/ it to help protien synthesis... I chose clen. I gained some water weight... but if I keep my diet clean, then I should see the results better. If you decide to do t3 make sure you do a lot of research. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    When you say you just finished a cycle, how many weeks was it and did you pyramid up, maintain, then taper the doses? how has the rebound been? do you feel like your thyroid is really lagging? when you say you took clen to help with protein synthesis will any fat burner do, like ephedra or phentermin? Do you plan on doing another cycle soon? If so how long do you wait between cycles and do you take anything during the "between" time? I have done alot of research on t3 and t4, unfortunately the most reliable sources are all geared towards people that actually have thyroid problems and will be taking t3 or t4 for the rest of their lives. If you have any good sources for info please let me know.
    Bet your sorry you said "feel free to ask". LOL

takara is offline Junior Member
    I was on a twenty day cycle. Ramping up means increasing your dose every day until you find your maximum (highest amount of mcg you intake), then you need to ramp down which means lowering the amount of mcg you intake around ever 3 days. There hasn't been any really rebound effects except for me craving carbs and sweets. My thyroid is fine so far... I'm not tired, deppressed, or gaining weight. I actually think it kicked my thyroid up a notch because I still get really hot and my heart rate has increased slightly than before. No, anyfat burner won't do because clen is anti-catabolic.... meaning it helps prevet muscle waisting... I'm not positive on this, but it may help maintin a poisitive nitrogen balance in muscle tissue. I know I will do another cycle... I am just not sure when. You should give your body a couple of weeks to get your thyroid functioning like how it did before you took t3. For research I would go to the educational threads or push the search button in the right hand corner.
    Last edited by takara; 12-30-2003 at 11:37 PM.

Thread Information