Thread: Hiya!

Lil Chaos is offline Female Member

Talking Hiya!

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie to AR and I'm really not sure what to write...umm I compete in pageants, teach an participate in kickboxing an taekwondo, a lil part-time modeling on the side. I haven't been such a good girl since I've let my guard down on my body. I'm 5'7 and 120 lbs but it changes from time to time. I'm trying to tone my body up again but I've gotten way off track. Hopefully I can get some good advice on how to restore my figure, anyone that could give me some advice I'd really appreciate it!

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to AR.

Stick around read, research, ask questions all here who can will be glad to help.

xxxl83

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Hey, glad to see you signed up. Lot's of good people here to help you out...Just don't be like me and become the biggest post whore on AR (look at the custom title CYCLEON gave me...

Good luck,

--hoss

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR!

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Welcome aboard. If you wanna tone up the 2 most important things that people will always tell you is to adjust your diet and cardio. A good, health, clean diet and cardio (esp on an empty stomach) will drastically change your body.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Welcome to AR. Make sure you ask for female access so you can come to our house and chat. Oh....watch out for Hoss. He's young and his test levels are out of control.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Welcome to AR. Make sure you ask for female access so you can come to our house and chat. Oh....watch out for Hoss. He's young and his test levels are out of control.
    I'm the one that told her to sign up silly, lol

ttuPrincess Guest
    Welcome to AR... and watch out for the little penis shaped ass goblin running around here.. I thnk hes got some kind of disease you dont wanna catch.. something called Post Whore Syndrome... any who good luck and again.. welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Welcome to AR... and watch out for the little penis shaped ass goblin running around here.. I thnk hes got some kind of disease you dont wanna catch.. something called Post Whore Syndrome... any who good luck and again.. welcome!
    Yeah...my penis shrunk to only 8 inches hehe, and yeah...I've got PWS...Post Whore Syndrome.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    welcome

jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    Welcome!
    " Who needs experience, when you have medical training"

dino is offline Female Member
    Hiya!
    Dino
    (the one and only)

Thread Information