leanup04 is offline Female Member

Question equipoise questions

Hi there everyone, I am new to this site and have been taking a cycle of equipoise for 5 weeks now and have run into some problems that I need your help with. I started off the first three weeks as I was instructed to do .5cc and then .75cc for the fourth, now I am up to a full cc. Now here is the problem, I am seeing no results, I have been power walking 2 miles 5-6days a week and doing abs. I have not seen any results! I am wondering if the person that sold them to me gave me some bunk stuff maybe I am taking them wrong or not enough, or what the probelm is. Please Help!

Thanks
    Bri

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you running this EQ alone or with test? EQ takes many weeks to take effect. WTF, are you even lifting weights with this?
    Last edited by mark956101957; 03-29-2004 at 09:54 PM.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    the name leanup and the power-walking implies you are trying to cut down in weight. equipoise increases appettite.

leanup04 is offline Female Member
    I am actually looking for some advice from women who have taken this and have experience with this steroid . I am aware that it increases your appettite. I used to know I few girls that took it and it worked well with them. I am not looking to be on Test because I am a girl and I have heard some bad stories from friends about what it did to them. I just really needed to know if the dose was correct and how long before I should start seeing results???

poolhalljunkies is offline New Member
    You should have seen results by now. A lot of the time it depends on each individual. For instance: 1 friend took it, 3 weeks downs the road, 200 sit ups a night and weight lifting he had lost 17lbs! Started seeing results in 2 days
    2nd friend took it, saw results in 1 1/2 weeks
    I believe you received junk gear

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    ask this in the steroid section and you will recieve a lot more responses that will help you out

mk19gunner is offline Junior Member
    eq usually takes 5 to 8 wks to kick in. It is long lasting and after you discontinue it, it will still be working for several wks as it breaks on down.

Thread Information