wildangel is offline Female Member

Red face HGH for first time

undefinedundefined[SIZE=2]undefined[/SIZE
    Hi, I am 40 something and I have NEVER used anytype of steroid . I have been competing for about 15 yrs, now and want to try HGH, I was told 1cc twice a day everyday, how does that sound?? I just want to retain muscle and have an easier time with bodyfat at contest time. I also hear it has great effects on your sex life and skin ect.....any info from someone who knows would be GREAT!

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    PM me, i'll help you out!

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wildangel
    undefinedundefined[SIZE=2]undefined[/SIZE
    Hi, I am 40 something and I have NEVER used anytype of steroid. I have been competing for about 15 yrs, now and want to try HGH, I was told 1cc twice a day everyday, how does that sound?? I just want to retain muscle and have an easier time with bodyfat at contest time. I also hear it has great effects on your sex life and skin ect.....any info from someone who knows would be GREAT!
    ....also check out my thread, "my HGH experience so far" in the Over 30 forum. If you have any questions, PM me.

I started my HGH one week ago, and yes I am doing 1iu in the morning and 1 before bed 5 days on and 2 off. I was wondering when I will see and feel results? I hear that its slow acting, but thats ok with me as long as its safe in the long run. I have NEVER used anything and I hope that this gives me an "edge" and helps me feel better. I have Cronic fibromyalgia and 2 herniated disks and tendonitus in both elbows. So I am saying my prayers that this will HELP!

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Redbaron,

If you don't mind..... how much HGH do you have your mother taking per day? My dad has some pain issues and I talked with him about HGH, but i'm not sure how much is safe for an older person to take.

1st time lady

Thanks Red Baron! i will keep ya posted in my results, I am going on my 2nd week. At 40 something I feel that I still have what it takes to kick butt, I just need some pain relief and an "EDGE" on helping with the bodyfat%. I always get really ripped for shows, BUT.....I have always had to do 2 cardio sessions a day and really be strict with dieting..which I try and do year round anyway.Have a GREAT Holidays!!
    In Health

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    good luck babe

Thread Information