Thread: Winny

bigup is offline New Member

Winny

Hey all! I have searched this site and found alot of good info, but I have a couple of questions that I would appreciate if anyone had any info regarding.
    I have a medical condition that prevents me from being able to inject, so I am planning on starting an all oral cycle. I know what I am going to hear about that, I understand that it is horrible for the liver, especially for a first timer. I am 25 years old, 185 pounds. I am trying to gain about 5 pounds, but my main goal is to get cut, especially stomach and chest. I have already started taking D-bol, 5 pills of 5mg a day and this is my 5th day. I am planning on taking that for 3 weeks then starting Winstrol . First question is when I should start the Winny, I hear at the end of the second week of d-bol, so basically take both for a week, leading to the winny. Is it better to wait to start the winny until I finish the d-bol? I know they are both 17aa so I figure I probably shold not be popping both at the same time. Second, I have read that Winstrol is one of the few steroids that you can actually drink the injectable and it is just as effective. I have both tabs and injectable available so I am wondering if first of all, what I have read is true that you can actually drink winny? If so, how many times a day should one take it and what are the best times to take it?
    I know it is alot of writing but I appreciate any help yall can give.
    Thanks

alabama is offline Associate Member
    throw that **** away ,get some anavar if u seriously can only take orals only or some clen if ur just wanting to get cut gain with some creatine and protien

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    yes winny is drinkable. No one on this board is going to recommend and all oral cycle due to the stress on the liver that comes with orals

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    your liver will explode if u do that

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    A medical condition that prevents you from injecting? Not saying your lying, but i have honestly never heard of anyone suffering form that before. I suppose if your a hemophilliac (however you spell it) that could be a possibility.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Welcome to the board.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welcome and reasearch

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome, read some info in the steroid board

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    alot of info here,enjoy and welcome.

Thread Information