Bradley is offline New Member

Newbie or Wannabe?

Hi All,

Well I never thought this day would come but it has. I am now giving serious thought to trying steroids .

As hard as I try with diet and workouts my body just wont get BIG. Ive have become considerably stronger over the last 6 month however my overall muscle mass has not increased that much at all.

My goal has been to develop a large and lean frame of muscle mass as a form of intimidation to any would be attackers of me and my family. When I am walking around town with my wife and kids I dont want us to look like an "easy" target. I also want to feel comfortable knowing that if I were in the situation to defend my family that I would have more than enough power and strength to inflict some serious damage to the attacker and stop the fight quickly.
    I have no interest in body building for competitions.

This looks like a great community of experienced pros.
    Im looking forward to all that I am going to learn here...
    I am in no hurry to start stacking ... I want to study, learn, and make a very calculated and cautious approach to steroid use .

God Bless.

-Bradley

ps. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Bradley; 07-10-2004 at 12:42 AM.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Welcome bro... and you came to the right place to learn, there is some great advise here , just keep on reading.
    As far for the concerns you have ".. being an easy target..." because you are smaller... that don't mean S--t , sometimes the bigger you are the more trouble you get into, because every one will think they can take you on.... did you ever think of taking Karate, or boxing ;any kind of self defence program ?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

cjvan is offline New Member
    I offer this advice as a decent size guy who can fight if I have to . I would look into the steriod thing just for confidence because it will bring you size which does discourage people but I would also look for a good self-defense program, besides the fact it will make you a lot tougher , they also teach confidence and discipline . I think they have a Mixed martial arts section talk to those boys.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR Bro

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    welcome bro

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley
    My goal has been to develop a large and lean frame of muscle mass as a form of intimidation to any would be attackers of me and my family. When I am walking around town with my wife and kids I dont want us to look like an "easy" target. I also want to feel comfortable knowing that if I were in the situation to defend my family that I would have more than enough power and strength to inflict some serious damage to the attacker and stop the fight quickly.
    I have no interest in body building for competitions.
    Well, I guess I'm going to be the only one to say it. This is a stupid reason to use steroids . If you want to protect your family take a self defense course or buy a gun and take a training safety class and learn how to use it properly. Just because you're big does not mean you'll be able to fight off someone smaller than you if they know how to fight and you do not. Steroids do not increase reflexes, coordination or speed just muscle mass. Things needed in a fight. If that is what you're looking for invest your time and money in martial arts courses so you can REALLY protect your family.

Read this thread:

Hi, I started taking sustanon250 about 6 week ago. Ive never used it before. The other night i caught some guys breaking into my car, I thought now was my chance so i flexed up and went outside expecting the sustanon to take over. I ended up getting my arse kicked. What is going on? I thought steroids make you able to fight??

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=40673

massimo is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never seen steriods make anyone a fighter, especially a street fighter. It takes a certain breed of guy to be a bad MoFo in the street and steriods ain't it. Now with that said, I have seen bad a$$ street fighters who have done steriods, now thats scary stuff!

Welcome aboard bro! Some great folks to learn from here!

MJ

birsling is offline Member
    Welcome bro, and good luck. It sounds to me like the above advice is some of the best you can receive, and Carlos is dead on. Nevertheless, take the time to read and research, and make decisions for yourself. I hope we can help!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Welcome to AR

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome, yea I was small too. Took up TaeKwonDO solid 5 yrs. Stopped 8 yrs ago because of bad knees. But I know I can still take down a 6'5 250lb man as long as I can kick his knee out on the 1st try, if not I can still run pretty fast lol

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Did you have a bad experience recently? Sometimes the bigger you are the more beer muscle dudes you will draw.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    The steroid forums are really good to get a lot of info you'll need.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    welcome to the board I think... Like the bro's above said you will only be as self-reliant as you make yourself.

Thread Information